The Top Ten reasons to attend Flatwater

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Bluestem

Re: Options?

#31 Post by Bluestem »

Atticus Finch wrote:Oh a clothing optional event for Flatwater would be just peachy...but the attendance rules for that particular event would have to be amended to stipulate committee members only along with hordes of luscious ripe young women shooters. Where to find such participation is the issue?
It's been pretty cold for a few of the Flatwaters. I would be concerned about "shrinkage."

wingshooter

#32 Post by wingshooter »

Reason # 2:

NOT seeing ANYONE naked: shooting, soused, or sober.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

steve voss

Re: Options?

#33 Post by steve voss »

Bluestem wrote:It's been pretty cold for a few of the Flatwaters. I would be concerned about "shrinkage."
In my case it's referred to as "gender change." :oops:

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Stackbarrel16

#34 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

MR, Pete is too chicken to show up, though he's been invited every year.
Rand Paul 2016

David

#35 Post by David »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:MR, Pete is too chicken to show up, though he's been invited every year.
This is just beyond my understanding. Pete would be perfectly accepted in a Flatwater gathering. The prohibition on political discussion would protect him from himself. I know a number of Flatwater brethren had off-board friendships with Ron White, the grandfather of liberal apologists, and he was quite well accepted. He even had a job in the satanic cult of the Jimmy Carter Administration. :shock:
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

wingshooter

#36 Post by wingshooter »

gender change

Gender is a grammatical term, used erroneously to denote sex (as in male/ female). Besides, the majority of Americans voted for change.

MM

steve voss

#37 Post by steve voss »

wingshooter wrote:
gender change

Gender is a grammatical term, used erroneously to denote sex (as in male/ female). Besides, the majority of Americans voted for change.
Mike, thanks for the support, but in my case the change is involuntary and needs no vote.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

jerry6stl

#38 Post by jerry6stl »

I definitely AM NOT driving from St. Louis to Flatwater with a nude Finkel in my car!

Someone else can bring him....

wingshooter

#39 Post by wingshooter »

And the number one reason to attend Flatwater:

Because life is short.

MM

Colonel Brown

#40 Post by Colonel Brown »

Mike, there's long been suspicion that Voss was of the neuter gender, although his relationship with Miss Connie seems to offer some evidence to the contrary.

wingshooter

#41 Post by wingshooter »

When I first met him he was happily single, resisting all attempts of his single female next door neighbor to set him up with her friends. I think he started doing it to her to get her to stop. At that time in his life I might have suspected he'd been neutered, but I have been disavowed of that inference.

MM