NOTssmbbs.com

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:20 pm 

Good way to lose a valued member, vince. Not quite what we need right now. Pete has told me confidentially that he has always admired your warmth, general cheerfulness and wry sense of humor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:23 pm 

Longshot wrote:
I should take the board over just for the pleasure of banning a worthless, ignorant non-hunting, jelly dick, yankee cocksucker like you Ginger Virgin, along with Larry Brown.

Does the credit card information for Dipweed's husband come with the deal? :twisted: :) :)

Fishing season is getting close, so I thought I'd try out my gear. I see the bottom feeders are still biting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:06 am 

If I have any say, Pete stays. So does Larry. We're not messing with our membership. More later.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:28 pm 

Longshot wrote:
I should take the board over just for the pleasure of banning a worthless, ignorant non-hunting, jelly dick, yankee cocksucker like you Ginger Virgin, along with Larry Brown.

Aha. Like I've always suspected about LS, given all the time he spends posting here: He's found it easier to win an occasional case when the other side does not have legal representation. Thus he carries his animosity aimed at those with opinions that don't always line up with his to this venue. If he were a preacher, he'd be stuck preaching to the choir. A pup tent would be oversized for him and his acolytes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:42 pm 

Larry Brown wrote:
Longshot wrote:

Aha. Like I've always suspected about LS, given all the time he spends posting here: He's found it easier to win an occasional case when the other side does not have legal representation. Thus he carries his animosity aimed at those with opinions that don't always line up with his to this venue. If he were a preacher, he'd be stuck preaching to the choir. A pup tent would be oversized for him and his acolytes.

He's actually very busy managing a thriving legal practice that is growing exponentially. No, really! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:15 pm 

I’d really like to see this board continue. I appreciate all the input from everyone and would hate to lose it. Luckydog or Trapperkirk, if one of you step up to run the board I will happily continue my dues. I’ve made friends through this board that I would never have met otherwise. Thank you. Let’s hear an encouraging word from others.

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:57 am 

Location: High Over the Beach at Waikiki and High in the Ozark Mountains
Latest status? I will continue to pay dues and will gladly absorb a modest increase if necessary to insure continuation of the board.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 am 

Me too!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:51 am 

+2!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2