Flatwater Photos

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Stackbarrel16

#16 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Well, they do make a .45ACP shotshell load so it's a gray area.
Rand Paul 2016

Bluerock Brimley

#17 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Steve007 wrote:...I read an article in Sporting Clays Magazine by a guy named Moats that said John Wooley recommended keeping both eyes open.
...Steve, my left eye was actually open as far as it would go at that point as it was already starting to swell shut from the massive abuse that I was taking from Tiny -- see the mean-spirited comment about the new chair.

Also notice that I judiciously held high and right, having been taught that one never points directly at anyone. (Actually, he wanted to see if his flash would penetrate the length of the barrel and illuminate the firing pin hole).
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

kgb

#18 Post by kgb »

Rusty Cistern, of Cistern and Egbert, with his annual hunting book review;

...following the verdict, the sentence is handed down. "Snap!" "Hahahaha, you thought it was loaded. Let Brown be the color of your shorts as it is your name! WENCH! Bring me my Scotch and cigars!"

steve voss

#19 Post by steve voss »

"At this point, Tiny's jockey shorts had a thin white stripe in the front"

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluerock Brimley

#20 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

In the words of Vanessa Williams, "dang, I wish I hadn't posed for those pictures."
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

steve voss

#21 Post by steve voss »

Bluerock Brimley wrote:In the words of Vanessa Williams, "dang, I wish I hadn't posed for those pictures."
Why? Is the gay pink shirt? The gay neckerchief? Or both?

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluerock Brimley

#22 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

steve voss wrote:...Why? Is the gay pink shirt?...
What???? That's the last time I wear those stupid glasses--I swore that shirt was white!!!

Bluerock Brimley

#23 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

steve voss wrote:...Why? Is the gay pink shirt? The gay neckerchief? Or both?

sv
Geez, Stevo, you and Magas are really landing some crushing blows to my tender and hypersensitive nature. I have feelings too, you know. I'm going to be reduced to a bashful, introverted, shy and retiring, panphobic. (ok, I made that word up). Or maybe not.

In reality Steve, someday when you finally become secure in your manhood, you'll be able to dress however you want and not feel threatened by those that question their own masculinity. :lol:

steve voss

#24 Post by steve voss »

Greg, you're not near as secure as this guy and he's alot younger than you. Also, your wife is hotter than his chick. :D :D:D

sv

Stackbarrel16

#25 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Well, there is secure and then there is stupid. It happens in fashion and in politics.
Rand Paul 2016

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#26 Post by Pancho McTavish »

steve voss wrote:
Was that photo taken on Thursday night? I heard the Texans got in early! :wink: :lol: :lol:

wingshooter

#27 Post by wingshooter »

We did in fact get in about 9:30 Thursday night, but it was rather calm- Voss sitting on his tailgate with a real dog, sipping scotch.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM