CAUTION!!! Adult Content - Wingshooter Appears in Speedo

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
JimH

Kansas turnpike

#16 Post by JimH »

Tiny, do you think it was some K state alums driving that Lincoln we saw on the turnpike?

Stackbarrel16

#17 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Well, you had a Texas school's colors on. Everyone is unfamiliar with higher education in Texas. Besides you are the one who doesn't know the difference in an actual speedo and branded merchandise.
Rand Paul 2016

Bluerock Brimley

Re: CAUTION!!! Adult Content - Wingshooter Appears in Speed

#18 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Bill Layman wrote:Image
Tiny???? I thought that was Michael Phelps AFTER the bong hits!
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Brent XVI'er

#19 Post by Brent XVI'er »

I didn't even notice the missing moustache. I kinda thought it might have been the blue condom on his head that distracted me. :?
The joys of shooting a 16 bore are only realized when you do it.

wingshooter

Re: Kansas turnpike

#20 Post by wingshooter »

JimH wrote:Tiny, do you think it was some K state alums driving that Lincoln we saw on the turnpike?
Now this is a Flatwater Epilogue better than the last one (iced tea in place of Wild Turkey). I'm driving, giving Jim a break. Lincoln (KS plates) with two women (I thought driver was a guy, but couldn't see "him". Jim saw two women) pulls up alongside, drops back, then pulls alongside with window partway down. They're in the fast lane, yours truly in the slow lane (double entendre applicable). I comment to Jim how irritating it is when people are erratic in their speed. In my peripheral vision, I think the woman who had some sort of top on is now bare-shouldered. I glance over, and she is pulling a bra back on. Lincoln accelerates, a hand emerges from passenger side and gives us a wave. I look at Jim and say, "I think that woman had her top off." He says, "what are they trying to do- give an old guy a heart attack?"

Was it the Texas plates? The "W '04" sticker? The Adonis- like profile of the driver? We'll never know.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Brent XVI'er

#21 Post by Brent XVI'er »

Now you can't even say," Thanks for the Mammaries."

I knew you were slow on the flush and shot, but now you're slow on the spot and gawk :D ! :lol: :lol:
The joys of shooting a 16 bore are only realized when you do it.

sd/mt pga pro

#22 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

It might have been the Texas plates. Could have been the W 04 sticker.

But the Adonis-like porfile of the driver? He, he, yeah. Sure, that was it!
BC

steve voss

#23 Post by steve voss »

sd/mt pga pro wrote:It might have been the Texas plates. Could have been the W 04 sticker.

But the Adonis-like porkfile of the driver? He, he, yeah. Sure, that was it!
Fixed it.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

M&M

Re: Kansas turnpike

#24 Post by M&M »

wingshooter wrote:
JimH wrote:Tiny, do you think it was some K state alums driving that Lincoln we saw on the turnpike?
Now this is a Flatwater Epilogue better than the last one (iced tea in place of Wild Turkey). I'm driving, giving Jim a break. Lincoln (KS plates) with two women (I thought driver was a guy, but couldn't see "him". Jim saw two women) pulls up alongside, drops back, then pulls alongside with window partway down. They're in the fast lane, yours truly in the slow lane (double entendre applicable). I comment to Jim how irritating it is when people are erratic in their speed. In my peripheral vision, I think the woman who had some sort of top on is now bare-shouldered. I glance over, and she is pulling a bra back on. Lincoln accelerates, a hand emerges from passenger side and gives us a wave. I look at Jim and say, "I think that woman had her top off." He says, "what are they trying to do- give an old guy a heart attack?"

Was it the Texas plates? The "W '04" sticker? The Adonis- like profile of the driver? We'll never know.
Did they even wake me up to ask my opinion? No!!!!!!!!