NOTssmbbs.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kansas turnpike
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 pm 

Tiny, do you think it was some K state alums driving that Lincoln we saw on the turnpike?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:23 pm 

Well, you had a Texas school's colors on. Everyone is unfamiliar with higher education in Texas. Besides you are the one who doesn't know the difference in an actual speedo and branded merchandise.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:44 pm 

Bill Layman wrote:

Tiny???? I thought that was Michael Phelps AFTER the bong hits!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm 

I didn't even notice the missing moustache. I kinda thought it might have been the blue condom on his head that distracted me. :?

Post subject: Re: Kansas turnpike
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:33 pm 

JimH wrote:
Tiny, do you think it was some K state alums driving that Lincoln we saw on the turnpike?

Now this is a Flatwater Epilogue better than the last one (iced tea in place of Wild Turkey). I'm driving, giving Jim a break. Lincoln (KS plates) with two women (I thought driver was a guy, but couldn't see "him". Jim saw two women) pulls up alongside, drops back, then pulls alongside with window partway down. They're in the fast lane, yours truly in the slow lane (double entendre applicable). I comment to Jim how irritating it is when people are erratic in their speed. In my peripheral vision, I think the woman who had some sort of top on is now bare-shouldered. I glance over, and she is pulling a bra back on. Lincoln accelerates, a hand emerges from passenger side and gives us a wave. I look at Jim and say, "I think that woman had her top off." He says, "what are they trying to do- give an old guy a heart attack?"

Was it the Texas plates? The "W '04" sticker? The Adonis- like profile of the driver? We'll never know.

MM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:49 pm 

Now you can't even say," Thanks for the Mammaries."

I knew you were slow on the flush and shot, but now you're slow on the spot and gawk :D ! :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:59 pm 

It might have been the Texas plates. Could have been the W 04 sticker.

But the Adonis-like porfile of the driver? He, he, yeah. Sure, that was it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 pm 

sd/mt pga pro wrote:
It might have been the Texas plates. Could have been the W 04 sticker.

But the Adonis-like porkfile of the driver? He, he, yeah. Sure, that was it!

Fixed it.

sv

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Post subject: Re: Kansas turnpike
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:39 pm 

wingshooter wrote:
JimH wrote:

Now this is a Flatwater Epilogue better than the last one (iced tea in place of Wild Turkey). I'm driving, giving Jim a break. Lincoln (KS plates) with two women (I thought driver was a guy, but couldn't see "him". Jim saw two women) pulls up alongside, drops back, then pulls alongside with window partway down. They're in the fast lane, yours truly in the slow lane (double entendre applicable). I comment to Jim how irritating it is when people are erratic in their speed. In my peripheral vision, I think the woman who had some sort of top on is now bare-shouldered. I glance over, and she is pulling a bra back on. Lincoln accelerates, a hand emerges from passenger side and gives us a wave. I look at Jim and say, "I think that woman had her top off." He says, "what are they trying to do- give an old guy a heart attack?"

Was it the Texas plates? The "W '04" sticker? The Adonis- like profile of the driver? We'll never know.

Did they even wake me up to ask my opinion? No!!!!!!!!