Are these people going to be at Flatwater?

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Steve007

Are these people going to be at Flatwater?

#1 Post by Steve007 »

I haven't see any reference to the following fine fellows.

If you know them, phone them and tell them to show up! If not, let's all PM them and tell them their presence is requested. Or maybe they'll be there and I just missed it.

Mike Bose aka Boser
Walt Neneman
Chuck Graber
JJE aka Fred

Stackbarrel16

#2 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Chuck will not he is going fishing with his dad. JJE has been informed of the desire for him to attend. No one has heard from Walt or Boser in quite some time.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#3 Post by steve voss »

Chuck is gonna commit fishing?

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Boser

Flatwater Absence

#4 Post by Boser »

To all my friends at the Flatwater. I apologize for not being able to attend this years outing. Walt Neneman and I are both healthy but we are going Turkey Hunting this weekend in Valentine. We have both been working quite alot of hours of late and need the break. It was my fault for not keeping up on the Flatwater date. I sincerly hope the Flatwater council forgives me. I do realize there will be penalties when I DO show next year... :) I think of you often as I hold many fond memories. I do try to look at the BB once in a while so I'll be in touch. Special regards for Steve F (who was nice enough to call me), in addition some of the regulars, Steve V., Scott, Bob, Larry B., Brad, Dustin, Chuck, JJE, Tiny and of course Larry S.

Best Regards, Boser

Colonel Brown

#5 Post by Colonel Brown »

Walt and Boser, best to you guys, and wish you could make it. Boser, whatever you do, do NOT hunt out of a tree stand with a sidearm! :)

Boser

#6 Post by Boser »

Larry, You have a keen memory... :) my shoulder is in fine shape now. I intend to keep it that way. I will use a ground blind for my Turkey hunting....

It is nice to hear from you Old Friend and I'll give you a call sometime and we can catch up.

Regards, Boser

Colonel Brown

#7 Post by Colonel Brown »

Please do, Mike. Hope you and Walt pop a couple gobblers.