Does your gun measure up?

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
steve voss

#16 Post by steve voss »

Larry, that means the finisher cannot strike the barrels next to the ribs, leaving more metal there and less on the more available surfaces. In essence you wind up with an off-center bore.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluerock Brimley

#17 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

steve voss wrote:... an off-center bore.
Is this a Pete Magas comment???

What about it Larry, are you an NRA member?????
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#18 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Let's get his vitals and sign him up for a free year! I signed up three yesterday!

Colonel Brown

#19 Post by Colonel Brown »

I thought "off-center bore" was a description of Pete. :)

Not an NRA member. Fellow traveler, independent gun rights activist. Of course our gun rights stem from the 2nd amendment to the Constitution, and I was a 30+ year member of an organization in which one requirement of membership was swearing an oath to defend that document against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If all NRA members were as concerned about the defense of their country as they are about the defense of their gun rights, we never would've needed a draft.

Bluerock Brimley

#20 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Larry Brown wrote:...Not an NRA member...
....so, do you want to receive American Rifleman or American Hunter? BTW, I'm not going to use the "free" membership option--I'll PAY for you Larry just like I did for Sera. PM me your mailing address and preference of mag.
Greg
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Boser

#21 Post by Boser »

Tiny, I am surprised nobody has commented on what a personel question this is....Does my Gun measure up? :shock:

On the serious side, I believe my Superpose does measure up but I have to give someone else credit for making it such a fine piece.

Regards, Boser