When I'm at Flatwater, I want to shoot a ....

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Colonel Brown

#16 Post by Colonel Brown »

mbonner wrote:I must have led a really sheltered life, guys, what in heck is a Speedo?
By the way, I found a broad minded Ducks Unlimited member who owns a printshop up here and he will run off 20 posters of the NSSA Skeet girl. Should I declare them at the US Border? Should I bring some to The Flatwater?
What do youse guys think?? Should I get more printed, only 2 bucks CDN apiece.
Mike
Mike, if you want to bring us Yanks something purely Canadian, how about a poster of the actress who played Jack Bauer's daughter on the first couple seasons of "24": Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert.

Bluerock Brimley

#17 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Larry Brown wrote:...Mike, if you want to bring us Yanks something purely Canadian, how about a poster of the actress who played Jack Bauer's daughter on the first couple seasons of "24": Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert.
....in Speedo! :lol:
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

wingshooter

#18 Post by wingshooter »

At Flatwater, I really want to shoot well. But that's probably asking too much.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Colonel Brown

#19 Post by Colonel Brown »

Mike, as long as you cook well, all is forgiven where your shooting is concerned. No one would even mention it. Not a word. :)

postoak

#20 Post by postoak »

mbonner wrote:I must have led a really sheltered life, guys, what in heck is a Speedo?
Mr. Bonner - a Kalifornicain in a Speedo

"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Steve007

#21 Post by Steve007 »

Dustin Maruquin wrote:I wouldnt mind shooting that sidelever Grant hammergun..again 8) and if anyone has a SuperBritte, Darne model C, Charlin, Woodward automatic hammerless, a island lock Purdey, or even better yet...a newly built Greener G-gun, I wouldnt mind popping some caps thru those either. :shock: So, if you got em...bring em!
Why would you want to do that when you have a new Superposed? :?

steve voss

#22 Post by steve voss »

I want to shoot Tiny's newly refurbished 16 gauge Birmy. And subdued my aching butt. It'll look awesome once I get it checkered. :twisted: :roll: :wink:

sv
wingshooter wrote:She arrived today in all her restored glory. I changed my mind on the blank, opting for something a little more subdued. Well allright- QUITE subdued for me. 6lbs 10 oz with the new English, to my and Voss' dimensions. He gets it if I go to the Happy Hunting Grounds first. Barrels are not quite as brown as the pix depict.

"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Steve007

#23 Post by Steve007 »

That's a great-looking gun!!! But what are those funny things sticking up at the top of the action? :?

David

#24 Post by David »

postoak wrote:
Mr. Bonner - a Kalifornicain in a Speedo

That guy used to be a United Airlines gate agent at the Burbank Airport. No fooling, when I used to fly in and out of Burbank, there was a United gate agent that looked about like that and wore a woman's uniform. He didn't change his voice or try to look like a woman, he just wore a woman's uniform. California is an unusual place. 8)
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

steve voss

#25 Post by steve voss »

Steve007 wrote:That's a great-looking gun!!! But what are those funny things sticking up at the top of the action? :?
I told you last year...........Cocking Indicators. :D :D :D

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010