RESERVATIONS @ Sleep Inn

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
jerry6stl

RESERVATIONS @ Sleep Inn

#1 Post by jerry6stl »

I called the Sleep Inn in Syracue, NE today and made reservations. The desk clerk didn't know anything about FLATWATER or a block of rooms being reserved.

It wasn't a problem, but perhaps one of the "Committee" ought to talk with the motel.

JERRY GOLDSTEIN

Colonel Brown

#2 Post by Colonel Brown »

I just made a reservation, and in order to get a non-smoking room with 2 beds, I had to take a microwave. Added charge, but no big deal. Wedding the same dates this year, apparently. (If the timing's right, we could make it a multiple shotgun wedding!)

Anyhow, sounds like maybe the committee ought to see what's up and whether we can get a block of rooms, and whether maybe some people are going to need to seek alternate lodging.

Course the clerk I got on the phone did sound as if she's wearing the Nebraska red N . . . for knowledge, you know.

mbonner

#3 Post by mbonner »

I booked a room weeks ago, confirmed, I imagine I'll invoke the group rate when I check in, doesn't matter as long as I have a roof over my head.
Mikey