Where are the caption contests?

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Stackbarrel16

Where are the caption contests?

#1 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

I know Tiny at least burned up the SD cards in the quest for shots to make fun of me, so where are they?
Rand Paul 2016

Bluerock Brimley

Re: Where are the caption contests?

#2 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:I know Tiny at least burned up the SD cards in the quest for shots to make fun of me, so where are they?
Why in the world would you think that we'd need pictures in order to make fun of you??????? :shock:
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Stackbarrel16

#3 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

They aren't, Tiny did take a zillion to do just that though. :lol:
Rand Paul 2016

wingshooter

#4 Post by wingshooter »

Wow, is he impatient to see himself. Here's the first batch, wtih four deer in the headlights to start off.

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

wingshooter

#5 Post by wingshooter »

Here are enough to hopefully make everyone say "enough"!

MM

Bluerock Brimley

#6 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

The photographer appears to have a disturbing preoccupation with Stackbarrel--true Stack thinks of himself as Flatwater eye-candy, but I was hoping that it was his own little narcissistic quirk not shared by anyone else. :oops:
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

wingshooter

#7 Post by wingshooter »

If you were as interesting as he when telling stories there might be more pictures of you. As it were, one of you in a chair drinking and with a cigar in your hand pretty much covers it.

MM

Stackbarrel16

#8 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

I noticed the infatuation too Greg, it's like having a stalker. Bluestem please PM him.
Rand Paul 2016

Bluestem

#9 Post by Bluestem »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:I noticed the infatuation too Greg, it's like having a stalker. Bluestem please PM him.
I think it's called a "man crush." I heard a rumor that the only thing that Tiny can shoot is a camera, so perhaps you should be honored. Personally, I was thrilled to see him in tweed instead of Speedo spandex.

steve voss

#10 Post by steve voss »

He does quite well getting photos with a camera utilizing factory grips.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Chuck Graber

#11 Post by Chuck Graber »

steve voss wrote:He does quite well getting photos with a camera utilizing factory grips.
I never noticed, is there checkering on the Nikon? :?
For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

Stackbarrel16

#12 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Yes of a sort it's stippled on both sides no less, the lens too. It's all for grip- deliciously ironic.
Rand Paul 2016

Chuck Graber

#13 Post by Chuck Graber »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:Yes of a sort it's stippled on both sides no less, the lens too. It's all for grip- deliciously ironic.
I think I have the true solution to the Tiny Wingshooter checkering controversy.

CHECKER TINY'S HANDS

Nah, on second thought then all the fun would be over! Never mind! :lol:

steve voss

#14 Post by steve voss »

Chuck, with that tool I could do a 60's style Remington checkering job for Tiny in about 3 minutes.......for FREE!! :twisted: :wink: 8)

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Chuck Graber

#15 Post by Chuck Graber »

steve voss wrote:Chuck, with that tool I could do a 60's style Remington checkering job for Tiny in about 3 minutes.......for FREE!! :twisted: :wink: 8)

sv
Should we offer Tiny a choice next Flatwater? "You can get your hands checkered or your forearm!" :twisted: