A proposed new handle for our newest attendee

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Brent XVI'er

A proposed new handle for our newest attendee

#1 Post by Brent XVI'er »

I refer to that 16 bore advocate and wad designer Nick Hammack. You see, Nick goes by the handle "Charles Hammack". The reason he does this is because his mother is his answering machine. When you call and ask for"Charles", she dutifully writes down the message, knowing it is one of Nick's "internet friends". When you ask for"Nick" she knows to get in touch with Nick concerning his work. It is quite an effective system and keeps her busy. :lol:

I propose that Nick adopt the handle "Thinman" for the obvious Nick/Charles monikers- alluding to the famous detective character portrayed so well by the late William Powell.

It is certainly a handle that fits his physical attributes.

What are your thoughts?

steve voss

#2 Post by steve voss »

How does your brain work so well after a weekend like that? I like it.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluerock Brimley

Re: A proposed new handle for our newest attendee

#3 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Brent XVI'er wrote:...I propose that Nick adopt the handle "Thinman"...
It might get him confused with the crowd of Flatwater attendees like myself that are borderline anorexics.
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Colonel Brown

#4 Post by Colonel Brown »

I believe Nick isn't married. So is his girlfriend very wealthy and named Nora, and do they have a dog named Asta?

BirddogBrewer

#5 Post by BirddogBrewer »

Your right Larry.

I don't know his girlfriend, but the dog I think is "Peaches."

bdb
Malam cerevisiam facieus in cathedram stercoris
14th Cent. Danzig Town Ord.

Beer is Proof that God Loves us and Wants us to be Happy. Ben Franklin

Brent XVI'er

#6 Post by Brent XVI'er »

Steve, it came to me as we were walking back from the last round Sunday- I'm still a mite tuckered today.

Greg, your anorexia is only exceeded by your knowledge of varmint shooting and fine shotguns!

Larry and Ash, all we have to do now is get him to grow the "pencil" moustache. :lol: :lol: