Flatwater Pictures

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
steve voss

#16 Post by steve voss »

Rufus Scout wrote:CAptions? That one guy on the left in the first picture looks like Hincker, only "huskier". :) :twisted:
Nah, that's Stack with his "hangover." :wink: There are very few Flatwater regulars who don't sport one. 007 and Bluestem are two that come to mind.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluestem

#17 Post by Bluestem »

True. But I come home reeking so bad from cigar smoke that my wife accuses me of spending the weekend at either a strip joint or a Republican convention.

Stackbarrel16

#18 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

It's because I quit smoking that I have gained some weight, despite a change in diet for the better. I'm going to have to resort to the nuclear option and work out. :x
Rand Paul 2016

Bluerock Brimley

#19 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Bluestem wrote:...a strip joint or a Republican convention.
Doc, you're precipitously close to getting a red meat fine for next year for that!
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

wingshooter

#20 Post by wingshooter »

Here are a few from the Voss abode (I have lots more pics to come).

It was good for Uncle Mike to see his favorite nephew again:

Morning, noon, night- didn't matter. Brent was slamming the suds. Just got a shot of Lincoln's finest hauling him away.

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

wingshooter

#21 Post by wingshooter »

Guys (and Hinck) coming back from the course. Chuck was celebrating his first double.

Also one of a rookie potato peeler.

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Bluerock Brimley

#22 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

wingshooter wrote:Here are a few from the Voss abode (I have lots more pics to come).

It was good for Uncle Mike to see his favorite nephew again:

The family resemblance is uncanny!
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Rufus Scout

#23 Post by Rufus Scout »

Bet Voss wishes he could do what Uncle Mike's nephew can.
"If you pick a Glock over a 1911 you are a commie." Bigtex

Bluerock Brimley

#24 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Rufus Scout wrote:Bet Voss wishes he could do what Uncle Mike's nephew can.
Are you kidding??? Who do you think taught Scapa how to lick his own nuts??

Rufus Scout

#25 Post by Rufus Scout »

Bluerock Brimley wrote:
Lucky he didn't bite Voss.
"If you pick a Glock over a 1911 you are a commie." Bigtex

Bluestem

#26 Post by Bluestem »

Bluerock Brimley wrote:
"If I could do that I'd never leave the house."
- George Carlin

Bluestem

#27 Post by Bluestem »

Bluerock Brimley wrote:
Bluestem wrote:...a strip joint or a Republican convention.
Doc, you're precipitously close to getting a red meat fine for next year for that!
You are right. I retract all references to "gentlemen's clubs" in order to avoid offending The Committee's tender sensibilities.

Bluerock Brimley

#28 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Bluestem wrote:...You are right. I retract all references to "gentlemen's clubs" in order to avoid offending The Committee's tender sensibilities.
I have no empirical evidence to support this, however, I suspect that any "gentlemen's clubs" in Nebraska smell less of cigar smoke and more of rancid Skoal and Copenhagen slobber---and that's just from the strippers!! Heck the ones that didn't make the NU cheerleading squad have to do something! :lol:

Stackbarrel16

#29 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

The committee has no issue with statements of a non political nature. Gentlemen's clubs are what they are. The ones in Nebraska have women in them as opposed to the sheep and goats used in Kansas.
Rand Paul 2016

David

#30 Post by David »

I find the name Gentlemen's Club to be a bit suspect. Scott, have you been to all the Gentlemen's Clubs in Kansas and Nebraska? :lol: :lol: :shock:
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/