Flatwater Pictures

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
steve voss

#46 Post by steve voss »

wingshooter wrote:By request: Flatwater has great guns, and great gundogs. Here a Vizla (sp?) points a covey of clays:

What you don't see is 17 guys on the patio all saying "whoa," while Tiny does his best imitation of O.J. running through the airport to get his camera. :D The dog, Merlin by name, is a retreiving fool and, after running down a missed clay, came back to see if there were more. He stayed staunch until Digger told him to get out of the way.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Chuck Graber

#47 Post by Chuck Graber »

Bluerock Brimley wrote:Having successfully breeched (breached, brooched????....) um, brought up the subject of Nebraska cheerleaders, I feel like my job here is done. Thanks for all of the contributions.
You are more than welcome! :lol: :lol:
For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

wingshooter

#48 Post by wingshooter »

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Stackbarrel16

#49 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

It's way too big to be a texas deer, and it was shot by a girl but, Tiny insisted.
Rand Paul 2016

kgb

#50 Post by kgb »

Larry, I just checked and will need two additional patches. One for the hunting vest and one for the summer-weight shooting vest. Might need a decal for the truck.

I know you're still in touch with your "handlers", would you see what you can get your little droogies to come up with? Would appreciate it much.

kgb

Colonel Brown

#51 Post by Colonel Brown »

Kirk, I had to kill the guy to get that one. I have a couple others, but they're badly bloodstained. And with retirement, my 00 number has been revoked. No more pristine KGB patches . . . sorry.

dogginit

#52 Post by dogginit »

I only thought I was sorry we couldn't attend this year, till I saw the pics and heard the tales. Hopefully next year we'll be in better health, between the wife and I, and will be able to join in the fun. Looks like if any particular person didn't have a whale of a time, it's because they came dead-set against doing so!

Thanks for the write-ups and the pictures, to help those of us who couldn't be there at least live the moments vicariously!

Chris
"I believe that seed catalogs are responsible for more unrealized fantasies than Enron and Playboy combined." Michael Perry

wingshooter

#53 Post by wingshooter »

MM

Stackbarrel16

#54 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Mr. Harwood is also forgetful.
Rand Paul 2016

Colonel Brown

#55 Post by Colonel Brown »

That license plate belongs to Stew LeBlanc's land yacht, not a Harwoodmobile. No way could you pack LeBlanc, Harwood, and especially Layman and a platoon's supply of pumpguns into anything smaller.

wingshooter

#56 Post by wingshooter »

MM

steve voss

#57 Post by steve voss »

Mike, I like the photo of Scapa "getting even." :D That sprinkler head just nailed him this week.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Stackbarrel16

#58 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Sorry Mr. Harwood. LeBlanc gets a pass due to that fan-freaking-tastic single barrel Rye he brought to the party.
Rand Paul 2016

jerry6stl

#59 Post by jerry6stl »

SO.....

.....Where are the rest of the photo's? There must be more good ones!

Chuck Graber

#60 Post by Chuck Graber »

jerry6stl wrote:SO.....

.....Where are the rest of the photo's? There must be more good ones!
I haven't seen any pix from the pump-meister yet. I know that he was busy with his camera! :?
For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.