Flatwater update

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
steve voss

#16 Post by steve voss »

Rufus Scout wrote:
steve voss wrote:Rufe, relax. Flatwater ended about 90 minutes ago and most guys had drives of 3-12 hours getting to Kansas and Missouri and Iowa and Texas and Manitoba and Michigan. Lots by tomorrow, I'll bet.

sv
What's your excuse? :evil:
I needed a nap......badly.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

wingshooter

#17 Post by wingshooter »

I Have about 150 shots, but as you can see by the time stamp of this post, I'll be going to bed first.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Old Colonel

#18 Post by Old Colonel »

Safe Journies Home, Gentlemen and Ladies...if you need a nap...STOP and take one!

We await pictures for my Rogues Gallery of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Cheers

Bluerock Brimley

Re: Flatwater update

#19 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Digger wrote:... Stacks famous P salad...!!
I was wondering what Hinck put in that salad to give it it's unusual teutonically vinegary aftertaste. It does explain his smirk while dishing it out, huh?
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

steve voss

#20 Post by steve voss »

Sadly, I don't have one, but I am hoping someone has a photo of Bluerock with his 'party starter.' Whenever things would start to lag, he would add 'more cowbell.' What a bunch of professional small boys we are.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluerock Brimley

#21 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

steve voss wrote:Sadly, I don't have one, but I am hoping someone has a photo of Bluerock with his 'party starter.' Whenever things would start to lag, he would add 'more cowbell.' What a bunch of professional small boys we are.

sv
In the words of Tonto: "Whatchu mean "we" whiteman?"
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

Stackbarrel16

#22 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

I'd not use that descriptor for Bluerock. Now Larry Brown on the other hand....
Rand Paul 2016