The official unofficial start to Flatwater thread.

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Stackbarrel16

The official unofficial start to Flatwater thread.

#1 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Sadly gentlemen, I will not be at Grandpa's until about 1600 hrs myself due to onerous work requirements.

Voss too, is a no earlier than 1600 arrival.

Feel free to play with yourselves in the parking lot until then. Well, Digger may let you play. :lol:
Last edited by Stackbarrel16 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

Re: The official unofficial start to Flatwater thread.

#2 Post by steve voss »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:Feel free to play with yourselves in the parking lot until then.
I am quite sure Stack meant Play amongst yourselves. :oops: :lol: 8)

Tiny is right, Dude seriously needs a spell checker, a punctuation checker, and a vocabulary checker.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Stackbarrel16

#3 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

You'd be wrong. Then that never stopped you. :lol: :twisted:
Rand Paul 2016

wingshooter

#4 Post by wingshooter »

And he's never wrong. How can he be happily married?
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Stackbarrel16

#5 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

I was mistaken once and have been misunderstood by others many times.

While we are talking have you packed toiletries? Guns, choke tobes, ammo and cleaning supplies? Rain gear? Wallet? Your phone, clothes and shoes? :lol: Have Alice send Voss a list of what you have so we can check everything off the list before you go. 8)
Last edited by Stackbarrel16 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

Stackbarrel16 wrote::lol: Have Alice send Voss a list of what you have so we can check everything off the list before you go. 8)
It wouldn't freakin' help. The last time Tiny was here it took me months before I found everything.....you wouldn't believe where he can stash stuff during a 36 hours stay.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

wingshooter

#7 Post by wingshooter »

No one leaves stuff behind better than I. It's a gift. More than I will leave YOU this time. The cute and cuddly, oh so lovely Miss Connie shall receive all the gifts proffered this outing.
Last edited by wingshooter on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MM

steve voss

#8 Post by steve voss »

I must have irritated God. Didn't sleep well last night...brain too active with the "before Flatwater to do list," .... can't leave the office at noon as previously planned because of the client, ... and I walked into an absolute shit-storm at work this morning. Friday afternoon can't come soon enough.

sv

Digger

#9 Post by Digger »

I must have irritated God . YOU!!!! :roll:

Digger

#10 Post by Digger »

I was mistaken once and have been misunderstood by others many times. :lol: Can we relate to that statement !!! 8)

Colonel Brown

#11 Post by Colonel Brown »

Voss, don't tell us you're pining for your days as a gun salesman!

Joe Cool

Sales?

#12 Post by Joe Cool »

Larry, he tried to sell me on a McKay Brown O/U today. Only $89,999.00.

Old habits die hard! :lol:

In the current economy, I'd be thinking a Remington would be a splurge! :shock:
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)

postoak

#13 Post by postoak »

Choke Tubes ? :shock:

I thought I was goin to be amoungst gentleman shooters :?

wingshooter

#14 Post by wingshooter »

How could you think that, considering who's riding with you?

MM

Joe Cool

Oh Well

#15 Post by Joe Cool »

Well it is 4 AM and I am up to get a friend to the airport for an early flight. Have not seen this hour of the morning often except when
A. not at all sober or,
B. staggering into a boat for a tortured trip through Booger Swamp to get into a duck blind.

It is a nice quiet time of the day. Amazing what you see at this hour. Your early morning vision is so clear.

Perhaps Digger should set up the lights for our squads to shoot the course from 4 to 7 AM and we should have the steak and tater salad for breakfast. Thereafter we could open the bar, pull a "Triple D" (Daring Daylight Drunk) and hit the sack around noon.

On second thought...what a lousy idea...never mind! Too early even for ol' poops from the Flatwater!
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)