Friday Practice?

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
jerry6stl

Friday Practice?

#1 Post by jerry6stl »

Can we presume the course will be open for practice rounds on Friday morning by 10 a.m. or so ?

Who else plans to be there for the Friday early practice sessions, besides me and 007 ?

I know that most of you already posses the extraorinary high level of shooting expertise that eliminates any need for further practice. But perhaps you may want to shoot a round or two on Friday, just for the camarderie.....

Jerry Goldstein
St. Louis, MO

Stackbarrel16

#2 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Practice? There's no practice at the Flatwater. :lol:

Larry will be resetting it after the 30 man squad.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#3 Post by steve voss »

FYI, I will arrive on Friday afternoon having not pulled the trigger on a clay since last June.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Chuck Graber

#4 Post by Chuck Graber »

steve voss wrote:FYI, I will arrive on Friday afternoon having not pulled the trigger on a clay since last June.

sv
STEVE, Steve, steve,
Offering excuses for mediocre shooting before a gun has been uncased or a view target thrown? Tut, tut, tut! :roll:
For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

Stackbarrel16

#5 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

I have uncorrected astigmatism. Not stigmata though I am persecuted mercilessly for the justified actions of the committee against offending participants because I'm the messenger.
Rand Paul 2016

Chuck Graber

#6 Post by Chuck Graber »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:I have uncorrected astigmatism. Not stigmata though I am persecuted mercilessly for the justified actions of the committee against offending participants because I'm the messenger.
Would you like stigmata? There will be enough sharp knives at Flatwater and it could be arranged! It would probably go quite a ways toward justifying the feelings of persecution! :wink:

Brent XVI'er

#7 Post by Brent XVI'er »

The business end of my Riverside has stigmata- some idiot knocked off the gold bead! :lol: :twisted: :evil:

Colonel Brown

#8 Post by Colonel Brown »

In previous Flatwaters, I don't think anyone's started shooting until mid to late Friday afternoon.

wingshooter

#9 Post by wingshooter »

I am persecuted mercilessly
Some things in life are just fitting and proper.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Digger

#10 Post by Digger »

Shooting will start on Friday when people arrive . Or they can just start helping me. Running a little behind . The commity seems to have vanished ? :D Some little issue about work ! Voss is chasing dollars and Stack is protecting are air space . Finally !! The FLATWATER is here.

wingshooter

#11 Post by wingshooter »

I will help, Larry. And I have a new picture to set on permanent display. :twisted:

MM

Colonel Brown

#12 Post by Colonel Brown »

wingshooter wrote:I will help, Larry. And I have a new picture to set on permanent display. :twisted:
Tiny, if the picture is of you in a Speedo, that'll be one way to clear folks out of the clubhouse.

Chuck Graber

#13 Post by Chuck Graber »

Larry Brown wrote:
wingshooter wrote:I will help, Larry. And I have a new picture to set on permanent display. :twisted:
Tiny, if the picture is of you in a Speedo, that'll be one way to clear folks out of the clubhouse.
If the picture is of Tiny in a Speedo, we will get a bit of practice with hand thrown targets! Pull :!:

wingshooter

#14 Post by wingshooter »

If you pull my Speedo, you might not like the results.

MM

steve voss

#15 Post by steve voss »

wingshooter wrote:If you pull my Speedo, you might not like the results.
Yes, he'd be ROFLHAO as he remembered your nickname. :D

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010