Distances & Chokes ?

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
steve voss

#46 Post by steve voss »

sd/mt pga pro wrote:Well, I pick several gallons of wild plums late each summer and if you promise to mail no less than two jars of jelly back by Christmas, I will send a lug of them back with you in October. :D You can take Scott's raspberries back with you as well. And if you shoot well, sharpies, huns and pheasants too.

If Tiny shoots well with that 25-06 you will be forced to take goat home with you , even if it means everything else stays here.
It's a promise. Starting to look like we'll be bringing the F-150 crew cab, so we should have room for everything. I served marinated and grilled prairie chicken breasts for a dinner party last night. Two new couples to them and, as before, the ladies both asked for seconds. I don't know whether to show you how or keep my mouth shut and take home all the sharpies.

sv

PS: any raspberries you give me may not make Nebraska. :D
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

sd/mt pga pro

#47 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

Just remember that those are Hink's raspberries you are talking about. If they don't make it to Nebraska, it is him you will have to face.

And I promise you, you can have every Sharpie I shoot. In fact, I don't shoot them unless somone will take them home.
BC