SOooooooo.....

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
fourtrax

SOooooooo.....

#1 Post by fourtrax »

In lieu of Flatwater, what are some of you former attendees planning this weekend?

steve voss

Re: SOooooooo.....

#2 Post by steve voss »

IDPA shoot for me.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#3 Post by kgb »

Drag racing both days. Of course it's slated to rain Friday into Saturday. Cowboy Lever Action shoot on Sunday if the track is too soaked to run.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#4 Post by Pancho McTavish »

I'm just sitting in my house and moping! No Flatwater on Flatwater weekend? What's the world coming to? :( :( :(

kgb

#5 Post by kgb »

Shouldn't you be trout fishing in Arkysaw?
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

Setters Forever

#6 Post by Setters Forever »

Surfing in Todos Santos, drinking cold beer, and munching on shrimp and fish tacos....I'd rather have gone to Flatware....
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ