The official Penalty thread.

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Stackbarrel16

The official Penalty thread.

#1 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Due to an ever increasing list of penalties the Executive Committee of the Flatwater shot has asked that I post an official list of penalties.

1. Tiny- 100% steak, 100% potato salad and the first ever grazing penalty. A cat box of green grass for salad in place of protein.

2. Terry Boyer- 4 oz. steak, 75% potato salad. (additional 2 oz and 25% potato salad)

3. C. Graber- 3 oz. steak.
Last edited by Stackbarrel16 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#2 Post by steve voss »

Brother Tiny should also note that, his penalty not-withstanding, he has previously promised to help peel potatos for the aforesaid potato salad. We will hold him to his word.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

TMBoyer

Penalties

#3 Post by TMBoyer »

Stack,

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT OR EVEN AN OPINION. IT IS MERELY A COMMENT ON THE OBVIOUS!

I could point out that the assessment of these penalties confirms that Northern agression still exists, but that would cost me even more penalties, so I won't. :roll:

Help me out fellow historians, I remember the quote, but not who made it:

"Truth is the first casualty of war"?????????????????????
"A good man always knows his limitations"
Harry Callahan

Stackbarrel16

#4 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Ft. Sumpter was deeded by the State of South Carolina to the Federal government, making it not "stolen SC state property" but FEDERAL land not under SC state control. It was attacked by force of arms by the armed forces of the CSA thus making it an act of war, made alone and premeditated by the CSA. It was yet another act of southern agression on federal USA territory, material and personnel. The Flatwater lies outside the boundries the states during the conflict, it was but a territory, a free territory but not a state and as such did not have any hand in the process. There is "northern agression" going on here. There is an acceptance of actual fact instead of hearsay and bravado.

Please see the updated fines list.
Rand Paul 2016

TMBoyer

#5 Post by TMBoyer »

Another PURELY HISTORICAL FACT, totalitarian regimes that have tried to suppress the truth have often been overthrown and more than once, the assistance of the 82nd Airborne and/or the 2nd/75th Rangers have been used.

I'll shut up now, before I am delegated to the 'salad bar'.

TMB
Harry Callahan

Stackbarrel16

#6 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

It is well known that the best division is the 101st.

Please see the again updated fines list
Rand Paul 2016

TMBoyer

#7 Post by TMBoyer »

No mention was made of good, better or best. You chose to bring up the SECOND parachute division and then I was penalized for it?????????????????? :?

I salute you, Herr Dictator, your powers are absolute!
:mrgreen:
Harry Callahan

Stackbarrel16

#8 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

The committee wishes that I remind you in official capacities/threads yes indeed they are as bound by the Flatwater Commandments.

Besides it's eighty-second and one hundred-first.
Rand Paul 2016

TMBoyer

#9 Post by TMBoyer »

Truth and Fact (For all the good they do)

"On August 15, 1942, the 82nd Infantry Division became the first Airborne Division in the US Army. On that date the 'All-American' Division was redesignated the 82nd Airborne Division."
Source - History of the US Army - the 82nd Airborne Division

From General Order No. 5 - 101st Airborne -
"the 101st has no history"
Harry Callahan

steve voss

#10 Post by steve voss »

Terry, for the love of God, STOP!! When you find yourself in a deep hole, QUIT DIGGING!!!

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Stackbarrel16

#11 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

He dines with Tiny.
Rand Paul 2016

Old Colonel

#12 Post by Old Colonel »

Wasn't that Winston Churchill on the truth bit Tiny?

But, it would appear that the Flatwater is a "Truth Free Zone" :D

Bluerock Brimley

#13 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Old Colonel wrote:...But, it would appear that the Flatwater is a "Truth Free Zone" :D
"Truth Free"??--I don't think so, apparantly Sundog isn't attending this year. It is however an "Opinion Suppressed Zone," if one's understanding of history is above a 5th grade level and doesn't coincide with the opinions of...... oh well, never mind--I've gone on Atkins and can't afford red meat deprivation. :oops:
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

steve voss

#14 Post by steve voss »

Old Colonel wrote:But, it would appear that the Flatwater is a "Truth Free Zone" :D
Au contraire, all truths are allowed so long as they concur with those of the Executive Committee. :roll: :lol: 8)

sv

Stackbarrel16

#15 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

You guys confuse chronology with superiority.
Rand Paul 2016