Flatwater sound off !!

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Jacob Jesus Escape'

#16 Post by Jacob Jesus Escape' »

Digger wrote:JJE get your butt up hear . I'll help you out on the house deal while your hear. Besides right now unless its free your better to wait on a buy. Why , I'll tell you when your here . Could save you a lot of MONEY !!!
Tell me now and I'll be there!~) ...if I believe you!~P
thelatestinsanity

Joe Cool

Hog Call!

#17 Post by Joe Cool »

Boz!!

You Da Man!!

You is hereby elected Head Honorary Hog for the Flatwater! :lol: 8)
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)

TMBoyer

#18 Post by TMBoyer »

This Displaced Texan will be there!

TB
"A good man always knows his limitations"
Harry Callahan

Colonel Brown

#19 Post by Colonel Brown »

Atticus, I understand you need to perfect that call if you're a male student at the U of Arkansas. You get a date by standing outside the women's dorms and cutting loose. Sorta like rooster pheasants crowing in the spring . . .

Either that or you use Arkansas foreplay: "Get in the pickup, bitch!"

Stackbarrel16

#20 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Larry you always compliment a woman, like "That's a really sexy tooth." for example. :lol:
Rand Paul 2016

Joe Cool

Oh No!!

#21 Post by Joe Cool »

Larry and Stack!!

QUIT GIVING AWAY OUR DATE PICK UP SECRETS!!!

Those are carefully guarded frat secrets only passed down to new pledges after the senior brothers are sure these poor boys can handle a wild lady razorback! :P :lol:

Next thing you know, you'll be sharing the "secret code" and we'll have to get the frat scribe to rewrite the codebook. A real problem considering he is the only brother who can read and write! :shock: :twisted:

Bubba- Th' 'Lustrus Potentate
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

steve voss

#22 Post by steve voss »

Your secret code isn't so secret. You all use bigtex and his buddies to round up your dates. :roll:

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Joe Cool

Big Tex?

#23 Post by Joe Cool »

How could he be of any help up here? He is down in Texas! Where men are men and sheep are nervous! Different dating and pick-up technique altogether! :shock: :wink:

steve voss

Re: Big Tex?

#24 Post by steve voss »

Atticus Finch wrote:How could he be of any help up here? He is down in Texas! Where men are men and sheep are nervous!
That is why he is willing to ship your sows to you. :cry:

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

BirddogBrewer

#25 Post by BirddogBrewer »

Rob Wood and I will be there Atticus is riding with us.

He plans on getting drunk and telling bad jokes the entire trip up there. I'll probably join him and make Rob drive!

AF:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
PIG!
Sooie!
PIG!
Sooie
PIG!
Sooie!
RAZORBACKS!

Go HOGs Go!

University of Arkansas 1990 BA
University of Arknasas 1991 BS
University of Arknasas 2006 MS

That's three times on the Walk!

BDB
Malam cerevisiam facieus in cathedram stercoris
14th Cent. Danzig Town Ord.

Beer is Proof that God Loves us and Wants us to be Happy. Ben Franklin

steve voss

#26 Post by steve voss »

BirddogBrewer wrote: University of Arkansas 1990 BA
University of Arknasas 1991 BS
University of Arknasas 2006 MS
You have degrees in Bad Attitude, Bull Shit, and MoonShine? Awesome. :D :lol: 8)

sv

Joe Cool

Voss!!

#27 Post by Joe Cool »

Yes indeed, the Brewmeister is an educated man! Plus he is trustworthy! He is taking custody of the single malt for the trip up.

If I were you I'd suck up to him a little to ensure he saves back a wee dram or two for you! :wink:

steve voss

Re: Voss!!

#28 Post by steve voss »

Atticus Finch wrote:If I were you I'd suck up to him a little to ensure he saves back a wee dram or two for you! :wink:
If I had to depend on the single malt leavings of you and your other friends, I'd be a sober man.

sv

Bluestem

#29 Post by Bluestem »

I'll be there.

JJE, houses are overrated; just ask our county appraiser. Invest in fine British or Italian guns.

Colonel Brown

#30 Post by Colonel Brown »

Steve, the only one BDB is missing is Piled Higher and Deeper.