Flatwater sound off !!

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Boser

Flat Water No Shows

#61 Post by Boser »

All,

I am sad to say that Wally and I will probably not be in attendance this year.....We are working 12 hour days. Wally may try to break away but, no way I can.

Raise a glass (or tumbler in Voss's case :) ) for wally and I.

Best Regards, Boser

Stackbarrel16

#62 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Tiny you have not received that training as you have to go get trained as a real warrior. You are also now way too elderly for even the nasty guard.
Rand Paul 2016

wingshooter

#63 Post by wingshooter »

Mike, you just don't have your priorities straight. As I type, I am enjoying a slab of TEXAS beef and a glass of cab, preparing my palate for the ho hum taste of Husker Horned Critter.

I'm taking off work- why can't you? Afraid we'll see that you glow in the dark? Well, so does Voss by the time I take him home. REAL men make the important stuff happen. I am most displeased with you.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

M. R. Byrd

#64 Post by M. R. Byrd »

It is really hurting me that I can not be in attendance at Flatwater 2008. Even though I am a naturally shy and timid guy and I talk kinda funny, it sounds like a lot of fun. I do appreciate all the kind invites.

BTW, Voss, I love your avatar. I have been watching the Lesser Prairie Chicken on the lek whenever possible. The turkeys and the pheasants have been putting on quite a show also. I have a hired hand that is as crazy about wildlife as I am, so we both are on the look out for critters.

With deep regrets,

Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

steve voss

#65 Post by steve voss »

MR, thank you very much. The avatar is a clip from a much larger photo by Michael Forsberg who lives in Lincoln. One of his kids is in Miss Connie's class this year and the whole family are wonderful people.

If you go to his website and click on 'stock,' you can search by category. He's got photo after photo and they are all great. They are lower in quality than they are when you buy them, but it is a great show.

sv

www.michaelforsberg.com
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Boser

#66 Post by Boser »

wingshooter wrote:Mike, you just don't have your priorities straight. As I type, I am enjoying a slab of TEXAS beef and a glass of cab, preparing my palate for the ho hum taste of Husker Horned Critter.

I'm taking off work- why can't you? Afraid we'll see that you glow in the dark? Well, so does Voss by the time I take him home. REAL men make the important stuff happen. I am most displeased with you.
Tiny, Well it's nice to see at least one person will miss me..... :cry:

I'm committed and really cant get away. In a few years it wont be an issue, because I will be retired...... We only have these situations every 18 months so I'm thankful of that. working 12 hour shifts doesnt leave me much time for anything but rest....I'm getting old remember...

You are living the good life my friend and I am not disappointed in you.

Best Regards, Boser

steve voss

#67 Post by steve voss »

Boser, by the time you retire you'll be too old to have a good time. :twisted: :wink: 8)

Seriously, you will be missed.

sv
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Boser

#68 Post by Boser »

steve voss wrote:Boser, by the time you retire you'll be too old to have a good time. :twisted: :wink: 8)

Seriously, you will be missed.

sv
I've got a vacation scheduled for some Fly fishing in Wyoming but if we dont get this plant back up. I wont be going to Wyoming....

I'll be living then...

Boser

Jacob Jesus Escape'

#69 Post by Jacob Jesus Escape' »

I'll miss EVERYBODY!
Waaa...
thelatestinsanity

Digger

#70 Post by Digger »

JJE could have saved you some money !!!! :twisted: O well its your money.