Flatwater numbers needed

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

Re: Flatwater numbers needed

#16 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Are there some posts missing here? I absolutely remember posting that the Springfield number looked like it stands at eight. That post is missing.

Lou B.

#17 Post by Lou B. »

May have been lost in the kerfluffle shuffle over the past few days or so.
If you believe in what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don't like, it is not the Gospel you believe but yourself. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Remember Charles Simeon.

David

#18 Post by David »

I lost a post in the Lesser Prairie Chicken topic. I figured it was due to the server/hosting problems.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

kgb

#19 Post by kgb »

Frequently, such posts return once it's all sorted out.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

postoak

#20 Post by postoak »

3 strong maybes from Texas.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

bigtex

#21 Post by bigtex »

I should know tomorrow if I can come. Tax day.

gold40

#22 Post by gold40 »

Regretably I won't make it to FLATWATER this year due to a family commitment. I don't think of any of the other St. Louisans are very likely. Regards to all.
Jerry Goldstein

robp

#23 Post by robp »

me and shootingsioux

steve voss

#24 Post by steve voss »

Bring the sazerac mixers, please.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluerock Brimley

#25 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Regrettably I'll be MIA also----Char and I just moved to Wyoming and are living in an apartment while building a place on our vast acreage (40 acres :D )-----almost all of my Flatwater-worthy guns are in storage----the DT's have started as the withdrawal from the obsessive-compulsion of the addiction to weekly shooting has rendered me unfit for social interaction (and I was marginal to begin with).

Hoist a toast for me to our Flatwater alumni that have passed on.
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

postoak

#26 Post by postoak »

I will shoot a Ruger in your honor Greg ! :)
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Bluerock Brimley

#27 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

postoak wrote:I will shoot a Ruger in your honor Greg ! :)
…..don't hurt yourself, Rocky!! I hate it when people do stupid stuff just to make a point!! :lol:
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

kgb

#28 Post by kgb »

I think he meant "shoot AT a Ruger. Maybe set one of BB's old cowboy guns out there and have at it with a Mossberg and #4's.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

Bluestem

#29 Post by Bluestem »

Bluerock Brimley wrote:Regrettably I'll be MIA also----Char and I just moved to Wyoming and are living in an apartment while building a place on our vast acreage (40 acres :D )-----almost all of my Flatwater-worthy guns are in storage----the DT's have started as the withdrawal from the obsessive-compulsion of the addiction to weekly shooting has rendered me unfit for social interaction (and I was marginal to begin with).

Hoist a toast for me to our Flatwater alumni that have passed on.
40-acres in Wyoming? Looks like Greg will be hosting the Clearwater shoot next year. Congratulations on the move - well played.

Brad

Bluerock Brimley

#30 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

Bluestem wrote: 40-acres in Wyoming? Looks like Greg will be hosting the Clearwater shoot next year. Congratulations on the move - well played.

Brad
Hi Brad-----be hard to host a shoot here---the closest sporting clays course is about 100 miles away………I did a little shooting the other day out on "the land" though:
However, I don't think that we could support a full Flatwater-contingent of shooters going after these little buggers tho. Undoubtedly some of the attendees are better rifle shots than shotgun shooters (at least one would hope so) and they may put a dent in the general population of pasture poodles. Then I'd have to move again---something I hope to never do again!!! :-)