Guns at Flatwater

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
JHJ

Guns at Flatwater

#1 Post by JHJ »

See some pumps, but would one be within the unwritten rules of etiquette if one were to take a 1955 Browning Double Automatic out onto the course?

I think I'll attend next year.

JHJ

Stackbarrel16

Re: Guns at Flatwater

#2 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

They have been here before. Come on up with whatever.
Rand Paul 2016

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#3 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Do it John!

David

#4 Post by David »

Once you come to Flatwater, you'll never want to miss one. I had to miss this year due to a last minute schedule problem and I really missed everyone.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

steve voss

#5 Post by steve voss »

John, bring any gun you'd shoot a bird with in the field. You missed all the bolt action shotguns a couple of years ago.

Just come.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#6 Post by kgb »

As long as it's not a 1956, you're fine!
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern