To the 2013 Flatwater Alumni & Cadre

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
postoak

To the 2013 Flatwater Alumni & Cadre

#1 Post by postoak »

Thank you all for attending, it means so much to me to visit and shoot with you !

To Digger & Crew, a heartful personal thank you for all the hard work that goes in to this event, y'all have made all of our lives richer, and made many many good memories over the past decade.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

Re: To the 2013 Flatwater Alumni & Cadre

#2 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Hear, hear!

fourtrax

#3 Post by fourtrax »

Well said PostOak.

And a definite Thank You to Digger & STaff!

Colonel Brown

#4 Post by Colonel Brown »

Attendance level down; enjoyment level not. Another great Flatwater . . . this time with good weather, even!
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

Maximumsmoke

#5 Post by Maximumsmoke »

Yes, I'll second PostOak's comments -- my thanks to Digger and crew for making this such a fun event. I'm sorry I missed the first 9, but I guess I have to start somewhere. Thanks also to all the rest of the attendees. It was great shooting and socializing with you. The Flatwater Shoot is on my calendar for the foreseeable future, and hopefully I'll get to know some of you better in the fullness of time.

Cheers!
Tony Lowe
A man has to live with himself, and he should see to it that he always has good company." -- Charles Evans Hughes, American statesman

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

We enjoyed meeting you, too, TopLever. :D
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010