Missing .22 Ammo

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Bruce Day

Missing .22 Ammo

#1 Post by Bruce Day »

Near record sales of .22 cal ammunition have been reported in recent weeks, and many inquiries have been made concerning where it could be going.

Suspicions confirmed:
Attachments
flatwater2013 010.jpg

wingshooter

Re: Missing .22 Ammo

#2 Post by wingshooter »

I can't pass up the chance to say thanks to Fourtrax- most of the guys in that pic are shooting his ammo (yes, with his blessing). He put a brick on the back of the Exploder and said "shoot it up." When that was gone, he put another one down. Somebody said "Wow- this is almost like free money!"
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

kgb

#3 Post by kgb »

I stopped in at Guns Unlimited today and handled one each of the Browning 1911 .22s with 4.2" and 3.6" barrels. Those would be awesome guns for starting a kid out shooting in the 1911 style, or for an older kid to shoot just for the fun of it. $519 for either, plus they had a pricey, pretty commemorative.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#4 Post by Pancho McTavish »

The GSG is much more 1911-like and a superior value in my opinion..

kgb

#5 Post by kgb »

You are apparently not alone in that opinion. Cost is a big factor as well, I noticed there were at least 3 of each bbl length in the display case.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern