Have Fun!

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
sd/mt pga pro

Re: Have Fun!

#16 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

DES/TSD wrote:I planned on going earlier this year. Feb. say doctor visit too. I am furiously getting work done to inflate piggy bank before going in for heart valve repair surgery May 8. Gentlemen I only got to attend once and I want to go back again!

Dennis, I just opened this thread and this took me by surprise. I wish you the best with this, as I am certain all here do.

Keep us posted on how things go for you.
BC

wingshooter

#17 Post by wingshooter »

He goes under the knife in just over a week.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

DES/TSD

#18 Post by DES/TSD »

Thank you. I am concerned about getting customer's projects back in their hands more than about the surgery at this moment. I will have plenty of time to ponder that afterward. I am told I will be off the bench for 8 weeks. Tough for someone who has been active for this long to think about being off work. I am planning though....Doc says I can still bend gunstocks and do leather covered pads as it won't involve heavy lifting. Sanding and filing are out until after July 4th. Pass the word please. If all goes well I will be doing something after May 30.
Dennis Earl Smith/ ACGG Regular Member

2Gordons

#19 Post by 2Gordons »

DES/TSD wrote:I am furiously getting work done to inflate piggy bank before going in for heart valve repair surgery May 8.
Putting this back up to the top as a reminder. Best of luck in the surgery, Dennis. Prayers offered for a speedy and uneventful recovery!

Don
We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. H.L. Mencken - 1920

The lesser of two evils is still evil.