I have to back out for this year

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
David

I have to back out for this year

#1 Post by David »

You all know how much I look forward to Flatwater. I'm really bummed that I have to back out. I haven't missed a Flatwater since I started coming. Bluestem, I'll need to make other arrangements to get your charity raffle photograph to you. Maybe the Texans could stop here on the way.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

Re: I have to back out for this year

#2 Post by Pancho McTavish »

That's a real bummer David. We'll miss you buddy. :( :(

Colonel Brown

#3 Post by Colonel Brown »

David, sorry to hear you won't make it.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

steve voss

#4 Post by steve voss »

Poop! :(
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Bluestem

#5 Post by Bluestem »

We'll miss you, David. No worries on the photograph. While I am looking forward to receiving it, there is no rush - whatever works for you. I would even trust the Texicans to bring it. :P

Stackbarrel16

#6 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Sorry to hear that David.
Rand Paul 2016

Bluerock Brimley

#7 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

.....Land Rover can't get spare parts sent to Wichita in time??????

:lol: :lol:

sorry......that was uncalled for :oops: :oops:

heck, you're the reason that I'm going back (had to miss the last one)...you add an element of desperately needed class to that group (especially if I'm in attendance).
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

David

#8 Post by David »

I'm really sorry to miss this year. I'll miss the shooting and the food, but most of all, I'll miss spending time with such a wonderful bunch of folks. I really appreciate all your friendship. Is it too early to start looking forward to next year? :(
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

mbonner

#9 Post by mbonner »

No, I'm looking forward to 2014, David.

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#10 Post by Pancho McTavish »

David wrote: Is it too early to start looking forward to next year? :(

If it is I plead guilty! :lol: :lol: :lol: