Spaniels and Labs....

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

Spaniels and Labs....

#1 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Hey Kirk. Last year Bud mentioned that he might come over to Flatwater and bring a couple of dogs to do a little demo with. Have you heard anything from him? If he isn't coming we may have to take a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon to go over to his place for a visit. Those that went last year had a great time and saw some neat dogs. :D

kgb

Re: Spaniels and Labs....

#2 Post by kgb »

I haven't talked with Bud for a little while, maybe it's time. He had Beem for a little training when he was a pup, gotta let him know about his latest work.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#3 Post by Pancho McTavish »

He's a good guy, obviously an effective trainer and has great dogs.

gold40

#4 Post by gold40 »

I was impressed with the drive of his English Cockers.

Its probably best that I don't go with you this year....I might weaken and buy one of his excellent Cocker Spaniels, and then there would be a real big problem with the BOSS when I came home.

JERRY

Pancho McTavish

#5 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Be like Tiger Jerry. Just do it! :lol: :lol: