Updates needed !!

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
wingshooter

Re: Updates needed !!

#31 Post by wingshooter »

kgb wrote:
wingshooter wrote:California/Texas hybrid
Does that look something like this? (minus the numbers) Claro/Pecan? Claro/Mesquite? Checkeringfree either way.

Come on Kirk, you know that is prolly regia and hindsii
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Stackbarrel16

#32 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Lots of grain visible there too.
Rand Paul 2016

wingshooter

#33 Post by wingshooter »

Corn and soy?
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Slowhand

#34 Post by Slowhand »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:Pete, I am so glad you and his Slimness will be there! No Diego? He hasn't headed for the Falklands has he?
They're working night and day in the Scottish Highlands to uncork the casks in order that Flatwater may be prepared for Diego.
The reloading press in my basement likewise spits out 2 1/2" 24 gm loads to support the possibility.

It's far to early to call it yet, but as with an Argentine Pope in Rome, anything's possible.

Pete

mbonner

#35 Post by mbonner »

Hush your mouth, read my lips "Falklands, got it?, Falklands".
Old school mate of mine was in the Brit Merchant Navy, Captain of a container ship hit by a French Exorcet missile and promptly sunk. "Fuck, that was a bit rude" he is reported to have said as he and his crew were pulled out of the sea by rescuers from a nearby destroyer. Stiff upper lip, right?
Mikey

Setters Forever

#36 Post by Setters Forever »

Picked up the truck today with the new motor. Amazing. Shipped with a new water pump attached and filled with oil.

I replaced a motor once, in the early 1970's, a VW. I was impressed that i figured it out.

I coud not do what my mech just did for $8M.

Funny thing, he does my BMW also.

Oh, and my F150 seems to have a lot of german parts. The mech is all america redneck. Minus the tats.
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ

steve voss

#37 Post by steve voss »

Seriously, if TEOTWAWKI comes I'm gonna hook up with "Swamp People." Those fuckers could survive anything!
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#38 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Looks like two more from the Springfield contingent. My son Sam is bringing one of his shooting buds. About time we get some younger flat bellies involved. We also have another doc coming for the Annual Otoe Shotgun, CCW and Dental Symposium to be held at the Otoe Steakhouse on Friday night. The only requirement for symposium attendance is an interest in any of the subjects or in good food.

Room reservations made with Robert at Mr. Patel's Bombay Sleep Inn.
Last edited by Pancho McTavish on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Setters Forever

#39 Post by Setters Forever »

How about good booze?
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#40 Post by Pancho McTavish »

That too!! :lol:

kgb

#41 Post by kgb »

If it's not been mentioned elsewhere, Templeton Rye is now sold in Nebraska. Even my little local liqour cabinet stocks it, same price as I'd paid in Iowa---$40-$41 with tax.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

steve voss

#42 Post by steve voss »

$37.99 at my adult beverage purveyor.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#43 Post by kgb »

Same price in Lincoln area, then. Should be no shortage this year for anyone so inclined.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

robp

#44 Post by robp »

2 more from minnesota
Shooting Sioux from the 16 gauge site although I think he's converted to a 10 these days
and myself robp.
Bringing the drink kit and mixing up some sazeracs

steve voss

#45 Post by steve voss »

Bringing the rye!