Dates again for Flat 2013?

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
mbonner

Dates again for Flat 2013?

#1 Post by mbonner »

Dates, please. Stack, I have the GSP Cordinates from last year, so I won't have to ask you this Year.
Mikey

steve voss

Re: Dates again for Flat 2013?

#2 Post by steve voss »

Last weekend of April.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

mbonner

Unable to attend Flatwater 2013

#3 Post by mbonner »

I was afraid of that. I am standing as a candidate for a director of our local Wildlife Association, the AGM is on the 27th April and I have to be present to be elected. It's important as we have the equivant of your Democrats top heavy on the present Board and we have to get as many GOP people like me in.
I feel badly but I have no choice in the matter. I was so looking forward to it as well.
We always had our AGM in December, the present board changed that to April so farmers and Ag guys would not be able to make the meetings. A real Dimocrat move, right?
Mikey

steve voss

#4 Post by steve voss »

That sucks, Mickey, but you're doing the right thing. We'll miss you, but take lots of pics.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Setters Forever

#5 Post by Setters Forever »

crikey mate, I was looking forward to meeting you.
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ

mbonner

#6 Post by mbonner »

And I was looking forward to meeting all of you whom I had not presently met, lots of pics, please, I'd like to see the Ole Cowboy up on his place of honour with Terry.
Back next year though regardless of other matters, that's a promise.

David

#7 Post by David »

I'll miss you Mikey. I replied to your email. I'll need a room-mate for this year.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Colonel Brown

#8 Post by Colonel Brown »

Mikey, sorry to hear you won't make it! But that's an excellent reason to be a no-show.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

postoak

#9 Post by postoak »

I'll miss seeing you.

Give'm Hell !
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

kgb

#10 Post by kgb »

Mikey, you might be clearer if comparing conservative vs liberal instead of dem/repub. Hope the election turns out favorably! I'll miss the Alberta Premium, but can look forward to next year.

Kirk
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

mbonner

#11 Post by mbonner »

Oops, I misspoke, it is our Provincial Wildlife Association, not our local one, so it's a big deal, actually. We can do the choice rye swap next year for sure, Kirk.

Mikey

Colonel Brown

#12 Post by Colonel Brown »

Unfortunate conflict Mike, but an even better reason to stay up there in Canuckland. Give 'em hell!
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

mbonner

#13 Post by mbonner »

Yes, KGB, but I thought if I compare our factions in this case and I referred to Dems and GOP it might be easier for my dear Flatwater buddies to understand
Mikey

Setters Forever

#14 Post by Setters Forever »

Believe me, we all do. Except for some of the Republicans. But we will get rid of them over time.
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#15 Post by Pancho McTavish »

The Springfield contingent will miss you this year Mikey!