Single Shot Shoot off

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
postoak

Re: Single Shot Shoot off

#31 Post by postoak »

Larry - don't forget the 200 dollar Claimer Rule ! :)
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Colonel Brown

#32 Post by Colonel Brown »

Meaning that since I'm shooting one worth more than $200, I get to claim all the guns worth less than $200?
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

postoak

#33 Post by postoak »

Generally it is for 200 bucks you can buy a fellow competitiors Gun. :)
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Colonel Brown

#34 Post by Colonel Brown »

Glad I don't own it!
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

gold40

#35 Post by gold40 »

While not "TRUE SINGLES", there was early talk that 1950's Mossberg bolt actions might be eligible. Have the Grand-Poopah Kommisars made a decision on this? Are there ANY rules?

JERRY

Digger

#36 Post by Digger »

Are there ANY rules? Really !! If there are they will change 10 times before the shoot. You know this group, just make yourself at home.
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

M&M

#37 Post by M&M »

I just figured we would have the same two rules as always, no politics and stop shooting before you start drinking. Everything else just kind of takes care of itself. Thanks Digger.