Is it time yet?

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

Re: Is it time yet?

#16 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Yer gonna love it, Vince! Glad you're coming. :D

Setters Forever

#17 Post by Setters Forever »

Pancho,

The funny thing is that it has been almost two years since I shot one of my shotguns! Sporting clays just does not mean a lot to me. So I will bring one, but I am thinking I will spend more time shooting pictures...and meeting some folks I have really come to enjoy. And the dogs always love a road trip....
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#18 Post by Pancho McTavish »

No problem. There are a few guys who don't even bring a gun!

steve voss

#19 Post by steve voss »

Others of us will be shooting shotguns, pistols, and evil black rifles. :D
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Pancho McTavish

#20 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Maybe even a cannon or two! :lol:

steve voss

#21 Post by steve voss »

That was kinda fun....I mean watching Tiny try to get it to shoot.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

fourtrax

#22 Post by fourtrax »

Don't let PostOak off the hook on his "Single SHot event".

Am working in ColdIron to try to get him to come back.

steve voss

#23 Post by steve voss »

Tell him he's not a rookie anymore, so no more hazing. Well, at least no more than anybody else.

wingshooter

#24 Post by wingshooter »

Picture coming soon of this year's cannon, continuing the tradition of ever larger artillery...

Oh and Vince- totally stoked you're coming, with dogs and some CA vintage. Two Northern Californians at the Flatwater at once. What a hoot.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

M&M

#25 Post by M&M »

wingshooter wrote:Picture coming soon of this year's cannon, continuing the tradition of ever larger artillery...

Oh and Vince- totally stoked you're coming, with dogs and some CA vintage. Two Northern Californians at the Flatwater at once. What a hoot.
Ever larger artillery? Do we need the trailer?

Looking forward to meeting you, Vince.

Setters Forever

#26 Post by Setters Forever »

looking forward to meeting all. Cooper and Cassie are looking forward to this trip also......
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ