The Duel

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
steve voss

The Duel

#1 Post by steve voss »

Or not.....click to watch.

Rockie was a good sport, but damn that thing is fun. :D :D :D :D
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

postoak

Re: The Duel

#2 Post by postoak »

Duel ? That was a Bushwhack !
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

steve voss

#3 Post by steve voss »

I said "Or Not!" Sheesh! You had a chance to bring a nerf gun, but nooooooooooooo.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

2Gordons

#4 Post by 2Gordons »

Wtf was that thing, and what was it shooting? Looked like sharpened pencils. :lol:
We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. H.L. Mencken - 1920

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

David

#5 Post by David »

That was a full-auto nerf-dart gun. You've got to get one.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

2G, my grandsons gave me that for Christmas so we'd all have one. Imagine a full-auto nerf war on Christmas afternoon in the backyard. All of us with 3 mags of 18 rounds each. :D :D :D :D

fourtrax

#7 Post by fourtrax »

Somehow, somewhere, that much fun is probably illegal. :oops:

steve voss

#8 Post by steve voss »

It's also an awesome tool to keep the cats and the dog in line in the house without having to get up. :D :D

David

#9 Post by David »

However, if you say you want one on the forum and a certain person has your phone number, you might get a call from Yellow Freight. :mrgreen:
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Bluestem

#10 Post by Bluestem »

steve voss wrote:2G, my grandsons gave me that for Christmas so we'd all have one. Imagine a full-auto nerf war on Christmas afternoon in the backyard. All of us with 3 mags of 18 rounds each. :D :D :D :D

That is the Nerf Stampede Blaster. The French-fitted, leather-covered case (with assessories) is a nice touch. :P

2Gordons

#11 Post by 2Gordons »

David wrote:That was a full-auto nerf-dart gun. You've got to get one.
I can see that. :lol: That thing's got fun written all over it.

Years back, my wife and I got the nephews a "Lazer-Tag" setup, with the guns, reflectors and stuff. That got us "Most Favored" status for a long time. :lol:

I can see that weapons technology has made great advances in the intervening years. :wink:
We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. H.L. Mencken - 1920

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Stackbarrel16

#12 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

They have a belt fed model too.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#13 Post by steve voss »

The belt fed is better for static defense, the magazine fed one better for "on the move."

HTH

Stackbarrel16

#14 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

You say that only because you don't have a belt fed model. Besides, both Rambo and Arnold proved you wrong in many movies.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#15 Post by steve voss »

I say that because my grandsons have one of each and neither of them wants to get stuck with the belt-fed model when we play war.