More Flatwater pixs

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
fourtrax

More Flatwater pixs

#1 Post by fourtrax »

Big Guns:

"Sexy" guns

RobP & his double gun

Guns to get you surrounded, carried by ColdIron:

Stack with his deadly Remmy 1148:

RobP & ColdIron deep in discussion:

Wingshooter "Outstanding" in his field:

Cannon tending:

A few random shots:

Doggoned!

kgb

Re: More Flatwater pixs

#2 Post by kgb »

Wow, Coldiron's shotgun looks stocked a little high..and is that a glowworm on the end of the barrel...and is it not, indeed, possessing of a very high rib as one might see on a (gasp!) COMPETITION shotgun? Say it isn't sooooo.
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

fourtrax

#3 Post by fourtrax »

KGB,
He shot several very nice sxs (quite well I might add) as penance.
You never know: there could be a sxs in his future.

sd/mt pga pro

#4 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

What I want to know is how many rounds from that cannon were fired before the F.F.O. called for "Fire for effect"?
BC

steve voss

#5 Post by steve voss »

Please be advised that the "Stack" pictured above is the 16ga.com Stack, not the NotBoard Stack.

Confusing, yes?
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

David

#6 Post by David »

What time should I expect Yellow Freight with my cannon, Steve? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to explain everything to my wife and daughter. :mrgreen:
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

steve voss

#7 Post by steve voss »

David wrote:What time should I expect Yellow Freight with my cannon, Steve? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to explain everything to my wife and daughter. :mrgreen:
I'm sorry, David, but I couldn't resist. You'd posted about wanting a cannon now and Tiny allowed as how he ought to sell you his so he could move on to a new project. We were sitting on the patio with an adult beverage and I just had to make the call. :D Your daughter must have thought I sounded just like a Yellow Freight scheduler.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010