Thank you

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

Thank you

#1 Post by Digger »

We so look forward to seeing everyone each year. As always we had a great time at Grandpa's. We wish to thank eveyone who were able to come this year. We so enjoy seeing all of you. We feel so blessed to be able to have been able to have hosted this great event for so long. Thank you.
Digger and crew.
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

Re: Thank you

#2 Post by Pancho McTavish »

No, no, no Larry...........Thank you! You and your posse were the consummate hosts once again. A grand time was had by all. Hope to see you all next year. :D :D :D

David

#3 Post by David »

I have so much fun and get to be with such wonderful people for the Flatwater weekend. THANK YOU Digger and company. We need to have more Flatwater chatter throughout the year so we can recruit the next generation (people under forty as Pancho says) to start coming. Thanks again and thanks to Pancho for letting me shoot your Dickson!
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

fourtrax

#4 Post by fourtrax »

Digger n& Crew
Thank YOU for hosting this event.

mbonner

#5 Post by mbonner »

Despite my late arrival due to car problems, which caused some concern from the group wondering where I was, which was very pleasing to me, as it meant I really have Flatwater friends for real!
Saturday was a super day, I hit more than I missed with my 1927 Evans.
I really enjoyed the Traditional Steakfest, steaks were superb and I am glad my Canadian Pure Rye donation to the table was well received. Mr Voss strongly approved
KGB exchanged with me a bottle of Templetons for a bottle of Canadian Pure Rye and I will be interested in his report on the comparison!
So a hearty thanks indeed, and I hope to see you for FW 2013!
Mikey

David

#6 Post by David »

I should note my thanks also to Mike Bonner, the coach, for his help with my problem shots. Of course I had all kinds of back-up help from the thirty man squad, but Mike's coaching will last longer. :wink:
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Bluestem

#7 Post by Bluestem »

Digger, thanks for another great event. You and you crew do an outstanding job of keeping our plates full and our shell bags empty.

M&M

#8 Post by M&M »

I had a great time Digger. Just got home 72.5 hours and 1730 miles since I left. Think I'll go lay my body down for a while now. Thanks again.
Last edited by M&M on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cold Iron

#9 Post by Cold Iron »

What a great time, well worth the trip to say the least. Thanks for all the hard work and non-stop effort that was put into this!! Thank YOU!

postoak

#10 Post by postoak »

I had a wonderful time, thanks to Digger and his crew, and all that attended.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

kgb

#11 Post by kgb »

Absolutely thanks again, Digger! The days can drag leading up, but that's a quick block of days when it finally arrives. I add my thanks to Pancho for the loan of the Dickson and also for the chance to shoot a few other non-Scottish, but nevertheless very nice guns. Maybe I should consider something from Birmingham after all. And thanks to Mikey for the Rye/Rye exchange----to include supplying one for the table so I could sample it before breaking the seal on mine own!
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

Colonel Brown

#12 Post by Colonel Brown »

Had a great time again, Larry. Much longer trip for me now, from Wisconsin, but well worth it. And thanks for "de-ticking" my head, without removing any precious hair!
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.