Day Two

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
sd/mt pga pro

Re: Day Two

#16 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

Steve,

I think what I am going to do is go to Redfield, open a bank account and get a letter from the banker that I can write a check for X dollars on a local account, ask about Realtors and give the best recommended one a parameter of what we want to look at, within a 10 mile radius and turn him loose. When he calls, one of us will go look.

DeSmet would be nice, as would any of a score of little towns with fewer than 2k people in them.
BC

David

#17 Post by David »

I imagine that Wingshooter will post a video of the cannon really going Boom! pretty soon. I hope. Now I want a cannon.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

wingshooter

#18 Post by wingshooter »

David wrote:I imagine that Wingshooter will post a video of the cannon really going Boom! pretty soon. I hope. Now I want a cannon.

Here 'tis. Lots of guys pitched in to id the issue and make it go bang.

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

postoak

#19 Post by postoak »

I did the honour of touching her off, because as one of my Hero's Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson I am a believer in predestination, and had a light Pall Mall. :)
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Bluerock Brimley

#20 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

postoak wrote:I did the honour of touching her off, because as one of my Hero's Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson I am a believer in predestination, and had a light Pall Mall. :)
...as a good Calvinist, goes hand in glove your total depravity and limited atonement??? :lol:
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.