Flatwater update

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

Flatwater update

#1 Post by Digger »

Water running thru the kitchen at clubhouse !!! Well this is not good ?? You know there are some really interesting things that happen leading up to the Flatwater. Good thing I have beer,wet vac,fans and a little whiskey. Goddam track-steer will be here next Saturday, this shit is not going to happen again.That said it was a pretty cool storm.
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

btdtst

Re: Flatwater update

#2 Post by btdtst »

I have been looking at the radar and wondering how much rain you were getting. I live about 30 northeast of OMA and received 2 inches as of 6:30 tonight and we weren't even close to the heavy stuff like you had. Perhaps a "water" fowl shoot at the Flatwater? Hope things improve for you and no more rain tonight.

David

#3 Post by David »

Or foul water shoot! :?
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#4 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Note to self: Rubber Boots!

wingshooter

#5 Post by wingshooter »

Rubber boots are always in order, as it usually rains some.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

That wasn't the end of it, either. MC and I were rolled out of bed twice by the sirens last night, once at 11:30 and again at 1:00.

All seems well right here as it slid by north of us both times.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

postoak

#7 Post by postoak »

Maybe it will drown the ticks :)
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Setters Forever

#8 Post by Setters Forever »

more likely just moved them.
From the Love that dare not speak its' name to the Love that won't STFU, in one generation. PostOak

Oh, and Cot Less j0e (I don't know the facts). Feel free to chime in. Setters Forever

KE0YYQ

Colonel Brown

#9 Post by Colonel Brown »

If there's a tick shortage, I could bring a few from Wisconsin. We can spare 'em.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.