Head Count!

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
kgb

Re: Head Count!

#31 Post by kgb »

Beyond yourself, Digger, so far I see 24 as follows:

kgb, Stack, Voss, Milton, Wingshooter, Rockie, The Pancho 6 from Springfield, Mikey B, David, Bluestem, 5 Iowegian/former Iowegians (Larry H, Larry B, Bill L, Stu LB, Mike C), Fourtrax & Coldiron from the Cold not-so-white North, Jerry and John from Eastern Mo.

I see that Dustin/sig other, Bob Crandall, 007 and Mr. Roark are out, haven't heard from/about

Nick & Ben & ??
Bluerock
Jim Heisz
Bob Egbert
and certainly others that I'm missing.

I've ordered 10 pies. :)
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

wingshooter

#32 Post by wingshooter »

Jim H will be at the Southern.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#33 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Bob E. is in the Springfield contingent.

Bob Egbert

#34 Post by Bob Egbert »

Thanks for putting my name in Bob. Due to a reversal of fortunes I have now had to resort to cavorting with the Springfield 5 (plus me makes 6). Looking forward to seeing everybody and the trip to the Otoe Steakouse. Bob E.

Colonel Brown

#35 Post by Colonel Brown »

JimBob, it'll be good to see you. Just so you don't bring along that flesh-eating OU . . . or do I recall you sold or traded that one??
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

Bob Egbert

#36 Post by Bob Egbert »

Larry, the Woodward is still hiding in Oklahoma. You'll be safe!

Colonel Brown

#37 Post by Colonel Brown »

Whew! That's a relief. Serves me right for fooling with a gun that has incorrectly oriented barrels.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

Colonel Brown

#38 Post by Colonel Brown »

Another dropout: Stew won't make it.

steve voss

#39 Post by steve voss »

Good thing I got a case of Bulleit for Xmas. Tell our bootlegger we'll miss him.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Colonel Brown

#40 Post by Colonel Brown »

I know Stew's Templeton Rye was very popular. I'll be bringing a supply of Cheesehead beer (Leinie's).

postoak

#41 Post by postoak »

Good choice Larry !

I'll bring some Chile Beer and we can chase it with Leinenkugles
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

robp

#42 Post by robp »

yah-who!! My work schedule has changed and I got the weekend off. I'm in hope its not to latewill be leaving friday afternoon and coming home on sunday
rp

Stackbarrel16

#43 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Squaws? Brown is bringing squaws?
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#44 Post by steve voss »

Stackbarrel16 wrote:Squaws? Brown is bringing squaws?
"Space shuttle moment" here. :?:
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Stackbarrel16

#45 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

The Leinenkugel's logo is a first immigrant woman's profile with a single feather upon her head. Thus in slang like "a couple of Bud's" referring to Budweisers Leinenkugels are "squaws" as in "a we drank a couple of Squaws and shot the shit" Like Heileman's Special Export is often known as "green death", Pabst blue ribbon "PBR", Pearl and any other Texas brew as "piss water" etc.
Rand Paul 2016