Gentlemen

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
boz03

Gentlemen

#1 Post by boz03 »

The past few months I have been on a maintance plan for my bladder cancer. Which means I go in every three months for chemo and have a biospy. Well after being cancer free for six months, the cancer came back. I will have surgery in April causing me to miss The Flatwater.

Dang, I will miss seeing everyone, as our visits soon became one of my favorite trips.
Take lots of pictures and remember I'll be with you in spirit.

Thank goodness, I feel good most of the time.

Bill

Stackbarrel16

Re: Gentlemen

#2 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

We are pulling for you Boz. You will be missed.
Rand Paul 2016

kgb

#3 Post by kgb »

Prayers for a good result from the surgery, sorry you'll be missing the Flatwater Boz.

Kirk
Bore, n. Shotgun enthusiast's synonym for "gauge" ; everybody else's synonym for "shotgun enthusiast." - Ed Zern

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#4 Post by Pancho McTavish »

We'll miss you at Flatwater Bill. Prayers for a successful surgery and post-op course.

mbonner

#5 Post by mbonner »

Dang, indeed, Boz, was looking forward to seeing you this year, all the best,
Mikey

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

Bill, that's not good to hear, but all us Cats will be rooting for you!!! Plus all the others, too. :D Just one more time we need a Flatwater with everybody there.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Colonel Brown

#7 Post by Colonel Brown »

Darn, Boz. That's not good news. Hate to miss you! Hope you're recovered and able to make the UP Shoot in June.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

postoak

#8 Post by postoak »

Bill -I will miss seeing you.
"The devil can fool a man, but not man's best friend"

Brent XVI'er

#9 Post by Brent XVI'er »

Sorry to hear that, Boz. :( Both you and Don are still in my prayers for speedy recoveries! We'll see each other next year.
The joys of shooting a 16 bore are only realized when you do it.

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#10 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Although Bill still won't make the Flatwater this year there is a happy update to the above post.
See......http://www.notssmbbs.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19977