RST Shells

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
mbonner

RST Shells

#1 Post by mbonner »

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'd like to buy a flat of RST 1 1/2" shells. Steve suggested I order a flat fom RST and have it delivered to Grandpa's, but I do not have credit cards I use debit cards or cash. Anyway less than a flat will do, so if someone is bringing some to Flatwater, I'd like to buy a few boxes to try, I have heard so much about them, quite the selection according to the website!

steve voss

Re: RST Shells

#2 Post by steve voss »

Mike, same thing here...no credit cards, just debit. Trust me, they'll take your debit card.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

wingshooter

#3 Post by wingshooter »

mbonner wrote:As I mentioned elsewhere, I'd like to buy a flat of RST 1 1/2" shells. Steve suggested I order a flat fom RST and have it delivered to Grandpa's, but I do not have credit cards I use debit cards or cash. Anyway less than a flat will do, so if someone is bringing some to Flatwater, I'd like to buy a few boxes to try, I have heard so much about them, quite the selection according to the website!
Did you pick up a really short chambered 12 from Crandall?
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Colonel Brown

#4 Post by Colonel Brown »

Mikey, drop me a PM and let me know what you want if you have trouble ordering them with a debit card. I'll order them for you and have them delivered to Grandpa's. And if the US border cops finally figure out you're really a terrorist and won't let you in, I'll either keep them myself or sell them to someone else at Flatwater.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.