Wheels for The Handicapped

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
mbonner

Wheels for The Handicapped

#1 Post by mbonner »

I asked Larry Swanson, our El Honcho at our Flat 2012 venue, if he could kindly provide me with transportation for the shoot, being as I am basically in a serious hobbling mode, and the Larry the Good Lad said it would not be a problem, so as Atticus, my last co-pilot two years ago with a busted ankle may not be coming, I therefore, thanks to Mr Swanson, my travel from post to post needs a co-driver, so another Flatwater pilgrim with locomotion issues is more than welcome to join my in the chariot provided by our benevolent host, Larry S.
Hmm. Looking forward to this Flattie Event!
Mikey
Do I have to bring my rubber boots again, and an aluminum grain shovel? Got pretty deep 2 years ago?
Mikey

Colonel Brown

Re: Wheels for The Handicapped

#2 Post by Colonel Brown »

Mikey, are you referring to mud on the course, or to BS in the clubhouse?? :)
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

mbonner

#3 Post by mbonner »

It gets really deep in the clubhouse at times, that's why I asked!

Pancho McTavish
Location: Formerly high Over the Beach at Waikiki and now high in the Ozark Mountains

#4 Post by Pancho McTavish »

Depending on how my arthritic knees are working then I might be honored to drive you Mikey.

mbonner

#5 Post by mbonner »

You have a deal, Pancho!
By the way, is there a block of rooms set by at the Sleep Inn, or whatever it is called today?

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

Working on it now. New owner doesn't know us. I'll update as I can.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

mbonner

#7 Post by mbonner »

Thanks, Steve,