a note of appreciation

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Rob Ouellette

a note of appreciation

#1 Post by Rob Ouellette »

I would just like to say thanks, and express my appreciation for those who spent a few minutes being kind to my father. I noticed how many of you spent a few minutes privately speaking with him; and others encouraged him to try to shoot again. He is quite sick, and things like that really make a difference.

Your patience and understanding will not be forgotten.

And I've never seen such a high percentage of 16 gauges. That, alone, was worth the trip.

esetters74

Re: a note of appreciation

#2 Post by esetters74 »

He's cool laid back Cat Rob. Your lucky to have a Pop like that :-) Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your Dad.

Dustin

DES/TSD

#3 Post by DES/TSD »

Enjoyed talking to both of you. Tell you dad to never give up. He is a really nice guy!
Dennis Earl Smith/ ACGG Regular Member

sd/mt pga pro

#4 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

I found him to be a gentleman of the highest order, Rob. Tell him we all are looking forward to him joining us again next year.
BC

Stackbarrel16

#5 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Thank you guys for coming. We hope it was a great for you as having you guys come was for us. See you next year.
Rand Paul 2016

David

#6 Post by David »

Rob, you and your dad should know by now that we all expect you to be Flatwater regulars. You can't come to Flatwater just once!
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Bluestem

#7 Post by Bluestem »

It was a pleasure meeting both of you. Your father looked classy shooting that Cole Custom Beretta... But who doesn't? :D

Brad

esetters74

#8 Post by esetters74 »

Bluestem wrote:It was a pleasure meeting both of you. Your father looked classy shooting that Cole Custom Beretta... But who doesn't? :D

Brad
You don't. :shock: :D :D

Brad, you looked much classier shooting your Pape. Your Cole Beretta is nice, no doubt about it...but it aint no Pape bro! :lol:

The Dustin (aka: El Mario)

Bluestem

#9 Post by Bluestem »

I was wondering who was going to hit that hanging curveball that I left over the plate. Voss must be slowing down. :P I'll need a lot more gun to make my shooting look classy - Something with Damascus and hammers... Perhaps a sombrero would help, too.

steve voss

#10 Post by steve voss »

Hey, I'm busy. It's Derby Day.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Stackbarrel16

#11 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

What? The race takes a whopping 2 minutes after the day is 17 hours old. Sheesh.
Rand Paul 2016