Great Time

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

Great Time

#1 Post by Digger »

Well finally time to thank you all for coming. Special thanks to the great guys who came early and helped with clean up. Your help was appreciated .Each year The Flatwater gets better , and new friendships are formed. And old ones are renewed. You gentlemen are the reason we do the Flatwater. However next year I am taking Monday off work , to recover. Dam was I tired. We are looking for one leather case with 3 chokes in it .If anyone finds it please PM me. Also 2 cases of great shells showed up , PM me with shipping info. Hell of a weekend. Lets do it again next year.
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

esetters74

Re: Great Time

#2 Post by esetters74 »

Thumbs up Larry! Hey, I hope you enjoy that 5lb block of delicious Muenster cheese! :-) It only took me a year to get it to ya!

steve voss

#3 Post by steve voss »

Larry, I'll pick up the shells.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Rob Ouellette

#4 Post by Rob Ouellette »

Larry:

I sent you a PM about the shells that showed up after the event. Thanks.

Rob