Caption Contest III

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
wingshooter

Caption Contest III

#1 Post by wingshooter »

Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

Bluerock Brimley

Re: Caption Contest III

#2 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

wingshooter wrote:Image
Hmmm, Bluerock said that these big doughy pills were the correct way to get rid of my girly, euro-faggot figure! Manliness, here I come, at last!!!
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.

steve voss

#3 Post by steve voss »

Bluerock, if manliness is measured by girth, you are the manliest man I know. :D
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

pooch

#4 Post by pooch »

I wonder what that was doing there.
By the time I finally discovered the answers, I had forgotten the questions.

steve voss

#5 Post by steve voss »

:oops: Proving yet again that white men can't dance. :oops:

I don't know if you can come back from a photo like that.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Darth Llewellin

#6 Post by Darth Llewellin »

"Diet? I don't care what color it is. I just want to see it again."
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito

RNCN

#7 Post by RNCN »

"C'Mon guys - a little help here please! Its not going to do it on its own......."

David

#8 Post by David »

I bought these pants for that inside the waistband holster. Now what am I gonna do?
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

steve voss

#9 Post by steve voss »

David wrote:I bought these pants for that inside the waistband holster. Now what am I gonna do?
Hence, this photo.