Thank You Flatwater

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Grizzly6

Thank You Flatwater

#1 Post by Grizzly6 »

Why has it taken me so long to find out about Flatwater? No matter, I made it to Flatwater 2011 and what a great time I had. You're a great bunch of guys and I sincerely enjoyed meeting everyone of you. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. I've never met such a bunch of warm hearted guys who love all the important things in life....guns, gun dogs, gun food, gun guys, gun drinks and just plain good ole gun fun. Do you think I may consider myself welcome to attend 2012?

Ken Jarman aka Grizzly6.

steve voss

Re: Thank You Flatwater

#2 Post by steve voss »

Ken, we enjoyed having you. Once you attend your first Flatwater you are expected thereafter. :D
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Stackbarrel16

#3 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Yes. Glad to have you along for the ride. You'll have to shoot next time!
Rand Paul 2016

wingshooter

#4 Post by wingshooter »

And I have decided to decline your offer of that A 10 for my Manufrance Ideal.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

steve voss

#5 Post by steve voss »

It was the nicest Warthog I've seen.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

Grizzly6

#6 Post by Grizzly6 »

Thanks guys. Yes, I am already planning on attending Flatwater 2011 and will be taking you all on at the range. What a great time.

Grizzly6

#7 Post by Grizzly6 »

I agree Steve. It really is a nice, if heavy, piece. And Wingshooter I think I'd do likewise.