Tally Ho

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
wingshooter

Tally Ho

#1 Post by wingshooter »

Milton is en route to get Pooch, and will show up at the Tiny McMansion shortly. Dennis is in Nebraska, and Bob is on the road. The great migration is picking up steam. Signing off til then.
Consistency is the currency of credibility.

MM

steve voss

Re: Tally Ho

#2 Post by steve voss »

Brotherman just can't catch a break. As they were loading the truck his dog got into the rat poison....four hour delay, but the dog will be fine.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#3 Post by kgb »

Aw fer the love of..... who lets him have nice things?

steve voss

#4 Post by steve voss »

UPDATE: at the current time Crandall is passing Mitchell, SD and Tiny & crew are passing Oklahoma City. Dog is being fed a charcoal treatment by Mrs. Tiny and seems to be just fine.

So I'm chiding him and he says "I put it where I didn't really think she could get to it." My reply, "Did you put it where there's no way in hell she could get to a dead quail?" Silence on the other end. He'll learn.....someday.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

steve voss

#5 Post by steve voss »

Tiny and crew safely here about 30 min ago. Crandall due in 45 min or so.

Bluerock Brimley

#6 Post by Bluerock Brimley »

steve voss wrote:...a charcoal treatment by Mrs. Tiny and seems to be just fine...
One can only hope that Mrs. Tiny's "charcoal treatment" is is more delicate than Mr. Tiny's:
99.9999999%of robberies don't have the Mission Impossible theme song playing in the background. It's usually circus music.
...the blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.