New Update

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

New Update

#1 Post by Digger »

Picnic tables arrived, pheasant and chuckar are thawing. Clubhouse is getting there. Can't get a hold of my mower.The new sign that was to be done and set by Friday,AHHH we don't want to talk about. Meat gets cut Thursday.Food is here. Bruce tipped over a trap tonight filling it with clay's . How you ask? That's exactly what I said. There are moments , that words just don't describe. Now the weather will be great, the food wonderful and the little things will not bother me ! Much !!!! :roll:
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

esetters74

Re: New Update

#2 Post by esetters74 »

Larry,
Ol' Timbo and I will be at your place early Friday morning and we'll be awaiting orders. If you need us to mow then thats what we will do. Your wish is our command my man! If you like, leave the mowing to us, we both know how to run a tractor, yard mower, 100 ft aerial, ARFF truck, dump truck you name it. We will probably get into the area really early on Friday, run up to Millard and have breakfast at Shirleys, stop by Super Saver for vittles & booze. After that, we are there for your beck and call. My celly is 435-279-5115, text or call me so I have your number. See ya Friday Hoss!!

Dustin

Rob Ouellette

Re: New Update

#3 Post by Rob Ouellette »

Digger and Dustin:

I'm about to get on a plane and I'll be in Syracuse early this evening. If you need help in the morning I'll be there. My cell is 614 565-5999. I'll come over in the morning in any event to lend a hand.

Rob