Flatwater weather

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Colonel Brown

Flatwater weather

#1 Post by Colonel Brown »

weather.com says 70's on Friday, 60's for the weekend, maybe a few showers on Saturday. Almost hate to post that for fear it will jinx the deal. Sounds like spring has arrived in NE. We're still waiting in northern WI.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

Digger

Re: Flatwater weather

#2 Post by Digger »

After many comity meetings we decided to let your stay in Ne be wonderful ,Nebraska Hospitality at its finest.
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

sd/mt pga pro

#3 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

Heh, heh, heh. The forecast for here Saturday is for snow and high winds.

Of course, it could follow me south. :(
BC

steve voss

#4 Post by steve voss »

Digger wrote:After many comity meetings we decided to let your stay in Ne be wonderful ,Nebraska Hospitality at its finest.
So, the meetings were cordial? Or did you mean funny?
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#5 Post by kgb »

Just heard they're expecting 30mph winds from the south on Friday. Digger, if you set up a chandelle thrown to the north I will walk over to the machine and slaughter the targets where they roost. Or just wait for Larry Brown to walk over and give it a try--that'd be worth the wait. :)

Bluestem

#6 Post by Bluestem »

kgb wrote:Just heard they're expecting 30mph winds from the south on Friday.
Great! With current gas prices I'll hoist the spinnaker and throttle down.

Digger

#7 Post by Digger »

Well since KGB asked the chandelle will be on station two this year,heading south. Mr.Voss they have been brief .Life seems to catch up with us all. Not much time anymore to even visit with friends. But will look forward to catching up on things with you gentlemen in one more day.
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

Colonel Brown

#8 Post by Colonel Brown »

Ground-swatting chandelles is legal. I just checked the game laws. And I'll probably need to do that. My airborne chandelle swatter, the old Sweet 16, is no longer in my possession. Only bringing horizontal doubles. Maybe one of them will break a target or two before the ground does it for me.
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.