Breaking news

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

Breaking news

#1 Post by Digger »

Flatwater update. The machines are on the course,some even work? Fireplace is done,grill is clean,Steaks are ordered,started on the shop.May get back to it later? Cleaned about half the lights last night. Gave some thoughts to the other half tonight. Got the clays picked up. Worked on the cords for the machines, really need to buy more remotes.Got the yard ready to get mowed. Still need to fix a wash out at the bottom of the parking lot? Got almost all the batteries charged.Daughter was out and added to the three page list,this time with time lines :roll: She redid a few things :roll: Need to pick up picnic tables Tue night, and do not want any rain. Seems as if we are getting about there. Now for the good news ,THE FLATWATER IS JUST 4 DAYS AWAY. Man am I excited,new people and old friends. I can,t wait. Will keep updates coming , been a little lax I know, however I am getting older and darn work keeps interfering with some of the things I need to get done. 4 DAY's :D
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

David

Re: Breaking news

#2 Post by David »

Don't forget your safety glasses, maybe even goggles, so you can avoid battery acid part 2.
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

Colonel Brown

#3 Post by Colonel Brown »

Nebraska guys doing a no rain dance for us???
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.

steve voss

#4 Post by steve voss »

It never works. :(
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

sd/mt pga pro

#5 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

steve voss wrote:It never works. :(

Try dancing to the rhythm of the drums.
BC

steve voss

#6 Post by steve voss »

Bob, let me remind you that I'm white.
"Say five Heil Hinckers, sing two Horst Wessel songs, and perform an act of contrition." -kgb 4/22/10

"It's all in the hunt...patience, luck, skill, experience, desire, spirit and flesh." -Bob Crandall 10/18/2010

kgb

#7 Post by kgb »

steve voss wrote:Bob, let me remind you that I'm white.
I did not know that verdict had been rendered. With your shooting rhythm, whoda thunk? All that meat and no potatoes. :shock:

Stackbarrel16

#8 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Yep, he can't run, jump or throw. Rythmic activity is out of the question.

FWIW The Committee has canceled the strip steaks and passed on the ribeyes. Due to popular whining the fillet will be grilled to worthlessness for those who request it. (proof positive of the benevolence of the Committee)
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#9 Post by steve voss »

Are the whiners going to be doing the grilling?

Joe Cool

#10 Post by Joe Cool »

Damn!! Did you say FILLET??? That beats hell out of strip steak, ribeye or any other cut you could mention. And I'm missing the shoot this year.

Damn!! :( :( :(
"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too."

Samuel Butler, (Notebooks) (1912)

Stackbarrel16

#11 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

The Committee has considered a "kiddy grill" with well reduced heat, sort of like rounded point scissors for those so inclined to beginning destroying their steaks around lunch time. There is always the microwave too.
Rand Paul 2016

Stackbarrel16

#12 Post by Stackbarrel16 »

Atticus, consider yourself fined.
Rand Paul 2016

steve voss

#13 Post by steve voss »

Point of order, Dear Kommisar. How does one fine someone who will not attend?

Lou B.

#14 Post by Lou B. »

Atticus Finch wrote:Damn!! Did you say FILLET??? That beats hell out of strip steak, ribeye or any other cut you could mention. And I'm missing the shoot this year.

Damn!! :( :( :(
That'll start an argument.

I've eaten far too many filets, and have yet to taste one that comes close to a strip, in flavor.

As a matter of fact, Kaye used to always order a filet, but she's now switched over to strip steaks completely.
If you believe in what you like in the Gospel, and reject what you don't like, it is not the Gospel you believe but yourself. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Remember Charles Simeon.

steve voss

#15 Post by steve voss »

Nuthin' beats a ribeye. My $0.02.