Clean Up Begins

To centralize the Flatwater topics sprinkled about the other forums, they are all consolidated here.
Digger

Clean Up Begins

#1 Post by Digger »

Well yesterday we grilled ribs and put the list together of things that need done before the Flatwater. You all know I love my daughter but three pages.Heck,I didn't even read it all till this morning.As I was busy grilling,and of course making sure the beer was cold. Well the first thing I took off the list was cleaning my office? As anyone whom has ever been to the Flatwater knows that is where all last minute things and anything thru out the year gets put.There is so much crap in there I'm scared to touch it.But I always know that anything important I may have saved is in there,or at least it should be. Got the fireplace half done yesterday, then seems I needed a stepladder. Never build a 12 foot fireplace.So after a beer run this morning I will resume my duties of readying the place for the Flatwater. Fireplace will be completed today then on to all the light covers. Did I mention that 12 ft ceilings suck? All right time to go line up picnic tables and beer run . I will keep updates coming, as I know everyone wants to know whats going on in preparations leading up to the grand event. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think you mean "tumblers"
The shell you buy, the gun you shoot, the size of the bore or the clerk at the store telling you what you should do doesn't determine your actions, ethics or ability.

sd/mt pga pro

Re: Clean Up Begins

#2 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

Ribs! RIBS :!: RIBS :!: But not at the Flatwater? :? :( :? :cry: You know I was known to fly all the way to Columbus MS just to pick up an order of Doc's Ribs.
BC

David

#3 Post by David »

sd/mt pga pro wrote:You know I was known to fly all the way to Columbus MS just to pick up an order of Doc's Ribs.
From where? :lol:
David

But the moral man does not look at his freedom and say, "I can do what I want," but sees that freedom as the power to do what he ought. -Mike "Wingshooter" McDaniel

http://1-david-drew.artistwebsites.com/

sd/mt pga pro

#4 Post by sd/mt pga pro »

Denver.
BC

Colonel Brown

#5 Post by Colonel Brown »

Larry, if your office were neat, no one would recognize it. We'd think the place was under new management. Besides, a neat office is a symptom of a sick mind. :)
"If one man can be allowed to determine for himself what is law, every man can. That means first chaos, then tyranny." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter.